Rittenhouse situation

kg21

Reaction score
In this new world we live in facts are irrelevant. It’s all about the narrative and what the masses of sheep want to believe.
Did you hear Ashley Babbit was rightly shot as they were defending themselves. It's hard to believe that is even allowed. She was going to kill people with her bare hands as she was unarmed.

Yes, facts are irrelevant.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm glad she was shot. More of them deserved it.

Just wish she hadn't died.

stocker08

Reaction score
I read your posts a lot, so it could be mental disability.

By the way, you were boxed and went with what you did.

I'm actually not sure at all what you were talking about. Seemed like what you usually do.....you type nonsense. Would explain your post count after three months.

Section2

Reaction score
The 1/1000 case isn't proof.
If the case hadn't gotten the scrutiny it got due to her death its doubtful the result would have been the same.
No one heard of the Andrew Coffey situation. What then? Perhaps the narrative is just not true.

CoCoBadger

Reaction score
The fact that you wrote this:

and then finished with this:

only proves that you are suffering hard from the exact thing you are accusing others of. Take off the red shades and look around. A heavy portion of the right thinks that the media is out to get them. A bunch of righty posters here are convinced that the election was stolen.

Delusion and hardcore bias runs wild with the right.
Good Evening, Stocker!

I come on friendly terms, and hope that your reply was merely inundated with feelings directed at the treasured "Badger" portion of my username.

I have lurked at Buckyville for about 15 years, and became acquainted with this board thru posts there from Beatles and Ruppert about 5 years past. I joined both boards about.a week ago. I appreciate the balance of Gopherhole; Buckyville is currently mired in the cancellation of any dissent of the leftist agenda, and of course those complicit are the smartest in the room and are worthy of dictating the societal existence of all.

There are a few here on Gopherhole as well, but of which I didn't feel you were inclusive. However, if you care to jump in that fire, that is of your own free will. I simply won't allow my intelligence to bow down to leftist, overeducated but illogical trolls. I will admit, however, that some of that ilk (to emphasize, not you personally) occasionally get under my skin and cause me to engage when my emotions get the best of me.

God Bless You, brother!✌🙏❤ Good luck to the Gophers this weekend, but of course my heart will be with the good guys on the other side.😉

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Good Evening, Stocker!

I come on friendly terms, and hope that your reply was merely nundated with feelings directed at the treasured "Badger" portion of my username.

I have lurked at Buckyville for about 15 years, and became acquainted with this board thru posts there from Beatles and Ruppert about 5 years past. I joined both boards about.a week ago. I appreciate the balance of Gopherhole; Buckyville is currently mired in the cancellation of any dissent of the leftist agenda, and of course those complicit are the smartest in the room and are worthy of dictating the societal existence of all.

There are a few here on Gopherhole as well, but of which I didn't feel you were inclusive. However, if you care to jump in that fire, that is of your own free will. I simply won't allow my intelligence to bow down to leftist, overeducated but illogical trolls. I will admit, however, that some of that ilk (to emphasize, not you personally) occasionally get under my skin and cause me to engage when my emotions get the best of me.

God Bless You, brother!✌🙏❤ Good luck to the Gophers this weekend, but of course my heart will be with the good guys on the other side.😉

Had nothing to do with your SN. Has everything to do with this part of the post:

There are a number of posters here who can't see through their bias to engage in rational and critical thinking, and nearly every one is heavy left.

As you have stated here in this post....you have an issue with leftists. So to say that nearly everyone of the posters who cannot see through their bias to engage in rational and critical thinking is heavy left....simply exposes yourself as one of those same exact biased people. You understand why your post came off as a bad joke.....right?

And lol at ruppert.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Good to see the totally not unhinged Mark Ruffalo stepping up and doing his part:

Ruffalo Donates $50M to Found Rosenbaum Elementary School

HOLLYWOOD, CA—In a show of support for the brave hero who paused burning down black-owned businesses to sacrifice his life fighting off the evil assassin Kyle Rittenhouse, actor and keen observer of murder trials Mark Ruffalo donated $50 million to found The Joseph Rosenbaum Elementary School.

“I heard he just loved little kids, especially boys,” said the Marvel actor who prides himself on fully investigating the facts before posting on Twitter. “The least I can do is memorialize him for decades with a school built in his name, so generations of children will always be reminded who Joseph Rosenbaum really was.”

Spoofin

Reaction score
Good Evening, Stocker!

I come on friendly terms, and hope that your reply was merely nundated with feelings directed at the treasured "Badger" portion of my username.

I’d love to know what “looney left” group on GH you didn’t feel Stalker would be included in 😳

CoCoBadger

Reaction score
Had nothing to do with your SN. Has everything to do with this part of the post:

There are a number of posters here who can't see through their bias to engage in rational and critical thinking, and nearly every one is heavy left.

As you have stated here in this post....you have an issue with leftists. So to say that nearly everyone of the posters who cannot see through their bias to engage in rational and critical thinking is heavy left....simply exposes yourself as one of those same exact biased people. You understand why your post came off as a bad joke.....right?

And lol at ruppert.
It appears you decided to jump in the fire. There is an old, tired but accurate axiom: " The hit dog howls loudest." There were more than a few who might have felt that my Gopherhole initial post was directed toward him/her, but you were the only whom howled, and my intended target demographic wasn't inclusive of you. This tends to indicate sensitivity on your end.

To continue in a more focused manner, your contention of my personal bias lacks merit, as I willingly provide positive and negative reactions to posters both left and right, similar to other posters such as saintpaulguy, for example. This behavior seems to have evaded your capacity. Rather, it seems that you revel in engaging in divisive rhetoric and personal attack (not that some of it isn't warranted...). Again, God Bless You!

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It appears you decided to jump in the fire. There is an old, tired but accurate axiom: " The hit dog howls loudest." There were more than a few who might have felt that my Gopherhole initial post was directed toward him/her, but you were the only whom howled, and my intended target demographic wasn't inclusive of you. This tends to indicate sensitivity on your end.
I'll give you this much, you figured this one out a lot sooner than some others.

stocker08

Reaction score

To continue in a more focused manner, your contention of my personal bias lacks merit, as I willingly provide positive and negative reactions to posters both left and right, similar to other posters such as saintpaulguy, for example. This behavior seems to have evaded your capacity. Rather, it seems that you revel in engaging in divisive rhetoric and personal attack (not that some of it is unwarranted...). Again, God Bless You!

You immediately identified yourself as someone who....like many of the other righties here....feel like they are victims of the leftist agenda. Yet also claim that leftists here are the ones unable to engage in critical thinking or rational discussion because of their bias. This....after an entire five days of being on the site? You might want to look up the definition of irony. Because your post reeks of it....and you've ousted yourself of the exact thing that you've accused other of. Being unable to engage in critical thinking or rational discussion because of your bias.

My advice is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You aren't a victim. The leftists aren't watching your house or hiding under your bed. Sleep well.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
This could go in several threads. But we are the whiners.

Section2

Reaction score
Retail is struggling to attract and retain employees. Best Buy in particular is having to deal with epic shoplifting. This is business, not politics.
Explain how this is good for business.

stocker08

Reaction score
This could go in several threads. But we are the whiners.

There are plenty of victims and whiners on the left. I don't see many of them here. OTB righties on the other hand....safe space needed. Big time victims.

CoCoBadger

Reaction score
You immediately identified yourself as someone who....like many of the other righties here....feel like they are victims of the leftist agenda. Yet also claim that leftists here are the ones unable to engage in critical thinking or rational discussion because of their bias. This....after an entire five days of being on the site? You might want to look up the definition of irony. Because your post reeks of it....and you've ousted yourself of the exact thing that you've accused other of. Being unable to engage in critical thinking or rational discussion because of your bias.

My advice is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You aren't a victim. The leftists aren't watching your house or hiding under your bed. Sleep well.
Yeah, I should have known better to engage with you. You are attempting to equivocate that you have gained the same knowledge about myself from five posts as I have gained from the 5-10K posts of yours that I have read in the last 3-4 years. You are undoubtedly extremely prescient and equally omniscient for that to be true.

As evidence that that notion is not only untrue but preposterous, I would point out there is nothing in any of my previous posts regarding a personal victim mentality, as you have somehow erroneously concluded. Please stop projecting your inferior feelings upon me; this is stereotypical leftist behavior. Also, you completely glossed over the portion of my most recent comment regarding balanced feedback, providing both positive and negative reactions to posters in all areas of the political spectrum, of which behavior you seem oblivious. Again, God Bless You!✌❤🙏

Section2

Reaction score
You need employees. The rest isn’t necessarily public. Or deeply cared about when purchasing one off electronics.
Honestly, would you really want an employee who couldn’t work without counseling over this case? that soft?

kg21

Reaction score
Retail is struggling to attract and retain employees. Best Buy in particular is having to deal with epic shoplifting. This is business, not politics.
The shoplifting has to be 80% righties, minimum.

Top Bottom