Rittenhouse situation

kg21

Reaction score
So if we're understanding this argument correctly, it's some kind of secret symbol, that apparently the entire free world seems to be aware of, and yet people are sometimes still flashing it at times when they know they will be photographed and videoed by dozens or hundreds of people, but really it's still a super duper secret kind of way of white supremacists to communicate with each other?
Isn't this tin foil hat stuff?

golf

Reaction score
Tbh, this man (victim) can hardly be blamed as has lived his life in such a racist society. Poor guy couldnt cope and is a victim of his environment. Hopefully one day the white supremacy, that claims victims such as this gentlemen, will be eradicated.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
You'd maybe have a point if whatever that organization is ACTUALLY adopted it. Fact is that hate groups and white supremacists have adopted it. Context matters. Rittenhouse was hanging out with proud boy members....and flashed the sign in multiple pictures.

Man.....white supremacy is so funny! Right wingers today. You're only trolling yourselves by proving what chuds you are. Let's go Brandon! lol. So pathetic.
They are coming from everywhere to get into this country. Almost all minority. The white supremacy must be brutal. Get your fat ass to the border and warn these people. They will turn right around.

kg21

Reaction score
Isn't it good when we whites are posting here? It's kind of hard for us to be spreading our white supremacy while at the keyboard, right?

I hope we aren't hurting too many precious minds while of GH! LMAO

stocker08

Reaction score
So if we're understanding this argument correctly, it's some kind of secret symbol, that apparently the entire free world seems to be aware of, and yet people are sometimes still flashing it at times when they know they will be photographed and videoed by dozens or hundreds of people, but really it's still a super duper secret kind of way of white supremacists to communicate with each other?

Seems like you aren't understanding anything correctly. It's not a "secret symbol". Hate groups and white supremacists don't care about hiding it. So when you chuds toss it out nonchalantly....all you are doing is alerting everyone that you are a deplorable. Congrats.

And before you say....well lots of people give the okay sign....context matter, chud. Rittenhouse....hanging out with proud boys wasn't just coincidently doing it.

kg21

Reaction score
You'd maybe have a point if whatever that organization is ACTUALLY adopted it. Fact is that hate groups and white supremacists have adopted it. Context matters. Rittenhouse was hanging out with proud boy members....and flashed the sign in multiple pictures.

Man.....white supremacy is so funny! Right wingers today. You're only trolling yourselves by proving what chuds you are. Let's go Brandon! lol. So pathetic.
So last night, this morning and back again tonight. Keep preaching, bro!

stocker08

Reaction score
So last night, this morning and back again tonight. Keep preaching, bro!

And you've never left in two and a half months. Keep up that 30 posts per day streak. I'd guess that the mods will eventually get rid of you....seeing as how your idiocy reflects bad on the site.

Wally

Reaction score
It might be a thing, but it’s also a VERY common hand gesture, and it’s also true that it triggers libs and some people do it just to troll. Which of the 3 options is it in any given instance? Only Howie knows for sure.
That's definitely the benefit of the doubt you would give a lefty...
🤣

kg21

Reaction score
And you've never left in two and a half months. Keep up that 30 posts per day streak. I'd guess that the mods will eventually get rid of you....seeing as how your idiocy reflects bad on the site.
You support killing babies in the womb, have the back of rosenbaum, the pedophile, and have posted one time against a BLM member who just ran over people. To top it off, you voted for a an old, racist, white supremacist, POS for president.

You keep helping this site. You are invaluable. Oh, and Trump, dotards, right wingers.................LMAO

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Isn't it good when we whites are posting here? It's kind of hard for us to be spreading our white supremacy while at the keyboard, right?

I hope we aren't hurting too many precious minds while of GH! LMAO
What? Really, what?

Wally

Reaction score
They are coming from everywhere to get into this country. Almost all minority. The white supremacy must be brutal. Get your fat ass to the border and warn these people. They will turn right around.
Kind of like righties begging for their boss to have the freedom to f them over...

kg21

Reaction score
Kind of like righties begging for their boss to have the freedom to f them over...
Free housing, free food, 300 not to work, 450,000 from Biden.

It's got to be brutal. The white supremacy may overwhelm them. I wish them luck

stocker08

Reaction score
You support killing babies in the womb, have the back of rosenbaum, the pedophile, and have posted one time against a BLM member who just ran over people. To top it off, you voted for a an old, racist, white supremacist, POS for president.

You keep helping this site. You are invaluable. Oh, and Trump, dotards, right wingers.................LMAO

If that's what you need to tell yourself in order to make yourself feel better about being as big a loser online as you are in real life.

Section2

Reaction score

How do we know Rittenhouse was hanging with proud boy members? Where’s the proof?

kg21

Reaction score
If that's what you need to tell yourself in order to make yourself feel better about being as big a loser online as you are in real life.
I don't tell myself that. I read it from your posts.

stocker08

Reaction score
How do we know Rittenhouse was hanging with proud boy members? Where’s the proof?

Hear no evil, see no evil. Racism doesn't exist. New hero Rittenhouse didn't flash white power signs. Didn't hang out at the bar with known proud boys. Didn't even wear a shirt that said "free as fuck". Never hit the girl in that video. Clearly it's CGI.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
kg is just a stupider representation of the worst tendencies of righties here.
it’s my troll handle, I’m trying to see how many likes I can collect, while being ever more edgy and provocative. Big reveal when Lindell serves Supreme Court!

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
That's definitely the benefit of the doubt you would give a lefty...
🤣
According to Wikipedia, there are between a few hundred to 6000 proud boys in the US. That’s in addition to the 3000 estimated KKK members. Less than 10k total members in the US. I bet if we added Q followers we could hit 6 figures. This is really the giant movement you all think it is.
compared to black lives matters which has signs in every suburban neighborhood in America.

kg21

Reaction score
According to Wikipedia, there are between a few hundred to 6000 proud boys in the US. That’s in addition to the 3000 estimated KKK members. Less than 10k total members in the US. I bet if we added Q followers we could hit 6 figures. This is really the giant movement you all think it is.
compared to black lives matters which has signs in every suburban neighborhood in America.
When I'd talk about letting illegals in with covid, I'd get a lecture on percentages and we are talking 300 million. It was such a small percent.

I wonder if that still applies here. Maybe Stocker, the percentage guy, can help out.

Section2

Reaction score
Hear no evil, see no evil. Racism doesn't exist. New hero Rittenhouse didn't flash white power signs. Didn't hang out at the bar with known proud boys. Didn't even wear a shirt that said "free as fuck". Never hit the girl in that video. Clearly it's CGI.

As suspected, the report doesn’t know whether those were actual proud boys or not, they assumed they were. So you are incorrect, these were not “known proud boys”.

stocker08

Reaction score
As suspected, the report doesn’t know whether those were actual proud boys or not, they assumed they were. So you are incorrect, these were not “known proud boys”.

Yes. Nobody there knew if they were proud boys or not. lol. And the white power hand signs. Just coincidence. Just really fine people here. Trust me.

stocker08

Reaction score

I'll save you the hassle of a response and just fill it in myself:

sectionMAGA said:
but but but....NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! All coincidence. Rittenhouse is a role model.

KENOSHA — Kenosha County prosecutors are attempting to modify Kyle Rittenhouse's bond agreement after they say the 18-year-old flashed white-power signs while posing for photos, drank several beers and was 'loudly serenaded' with the Proud Boys' official song at a Mount Pleasant bar.

Rittenhouse, who is charged with shooting and killing two people and injuring a third during protests and unrest in Kenosha last summer, was released from Kenosha County Jail on a $2 million bond. That bond agreement, in its current state, does not restrict Rittenhouse from entering a bar or drinking alcohol - as those underage are allowed to do in the company of parents in Wisconsin - nor does it stop him from fraternizing with known members of white supremacist groups.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Remember, kids, everyone has a camera and the internet in their pocket, the internet is forever, and you might need a job someday. Don’t create white supremacy symbols for fun. They might take off, or, your employer might not care if you were joking or not.
Or, you might just be exactly who that type of employer is looking for.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If conservatives started freaking out that the thumbs up was a secret signal for One World Totalitarian New World Order support, many leftists might find their reaction ridiculous and start giving the thumbs up sign to mess with those conservatives and get a reaction. No!! It really means they’re all in the new world order!
I'd just give you the middle finger. No ambiguity there

LesBolstad

Reaction score
After seeing him on the Tucker interview- Kyle Rittenhouse isn't just innocent, he's a really nice kid.

#AmericanHero

Top Bottom