Rittenhouse situation

kg21

Reaction score
Can we get back to Rittenhouse winning? Total Domination!

Section2

Reaction score
Oh....so your winning argument is that some hate groups are bad and some are fine. Wow.

Yes....he said he did those things and you believe it because you believe what the handlers tell you.

Flashing white supremacy signs in order to troll progressives! lol white supremacy is so funny. Just ask right wingers!

According to the website Know Your Meme, as a prank, 4chan users in 2017 launched a campaign to flood social media with posts linking the "OK" hand gesture to the white power movement. Commenters on the message board appropriated images of people posing in the White House and other locations making the hand symbol as proof that it was catching on.

Segal said that while many of those images were misconstrued by users on the online message boards, the number of people espousing hate while using the gesture has grown so widespread that it can no longer be considered a prank.

Segal pointed to the suspected white supremacist in Christchurch, New Zealand, accused of killing 51 worshippers at two mosques in March, who flashed the "OK" hand gesture during an initial court appearance.

"Over the past couple years, we've seen that the hoax was essentially successful in being applied by actual white supremacists," Segal said.

There’s photographic evidence of him cleaning graffiti the day of the incident, and as I’ve told you several times, prosecution witnesses testified that he administered medical aid. He was on video just before pedo chased him with a fire extinguisher.

Hate groups is a political distinction, not an objective assessment. Lefty groups label all righty groups as “hate groups” and none of the lefty groups. It’s a pathetic propaganda tactic that of course you fall for.

I could find a picture of every politician you idolize flashing this supposed “white supremacy hand sign”. Your entire perspective depends on reading the minds of your opponents who you don’t understand.

stocker08

Reaction score
There’s photographic evidence of him cleaning graffiti the day of the incident, and as I’ve told you several times, prosecution witnesses testified that he administered medical aid. He was on video just before pedo chased him with a fire extinguisher.

Hate groups is a political distinction, not an objective assessment. Lefty groups label all righty groups as “hate groups” and none of the lefty groups. It’s a pathetic propaganda tactic that of course you fall for.

I could find a picture of every politician you idolize flashing this supposed “white supremacy hand sign”. Your entire perspective depends on reading the minds of your opponents who you don’t understand.

I believe there was a photograph of him cleaning graffiti at his school on a completely different occasion. Nice lie. Witnesses testified you say. But you couldn't actually provide a link proving that. Probably just made it up....because that's what you need to rely on these days.

Again....the proud boys aren't a hate group? I guess if they hate the same things as you it's okay. What a pathetic view.

Rittenhouse....hanging out with the proud boys....a well known hate group....posed not for only one photo....BUT MULTIPLE....flashing the sign. You say....coincidence? I say you are a fragile ego trying to double down on your original....and continuing insistence that Rittenhouse is some sort of fine citizen. A true MAGA hero. What video of him punching a girl multiple times? I'm sure you could find lots of politicians doing that!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
prosecution witnesses testified that he administered medical aid.
Pretending to be a medic, when you have zero training or credentials to do so, then deputizes you to enforce laws? :ROFLMAO:

You come online to live out your anarcho-capitalist fantasies. That's the only place they can exist.

Section2

Reaction score
I believe there was a photograph of him cleaning graffiti at his school on a completely different occasion. Nice lie. Witnesses testified you say. But you couldn't actually provide a link proving that. Probably just made it up....because that's what you need to rely on these days.

Again....the proud boys aren't a hate group? I guess if they hate the same things as you it's okay. What a pathetic view.

Rittenhouse....hanging out with the proud boys....a well known hate group....posed not for only one photo....BUT MULTIPLE....flashing the sign. You say....coincidence? I say you are a fragile ego trying to double down on your original....and continuing insistence that Rittenhouse is some sort of fine citizen. A true MAGA hero. What video of him punching a girl multiple times? I'm sure you could find lots of politicians doing that!
Completely different occasion but wearing the same clothes

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Cleaning graffiti, then deputizes you to enforce laws? :ROFLMAO:
Can't you see they are all packing heat?
kyle-rittenhouse-graffiti.jpg

GopherJake

Reaction score
Can't you see they are all packing heat?
kyle-rittenhouse-graffiti.jpg
I need to know what is in those Ikea bags. Is it, by any chance, several empty cans of black spray paint? We need to compare those prints to the "good Samaritans'."

stocker08

Reaction score
Completely different occasion but wearing the same clothes

You are correct.

LOL. Stocker move on? Trump Trump Trump. Dotard. Trump. FBI lied. Trump. Trump. KR was guilty. Trump Trump. Lie.

Spoofin who showed up and started rage posting after Trump lost the election.

Media, HUNTER!, media, CNN, drink, media, MEDIA!, the big guy, drink, CNN, HUNTER, drink, media, THE LAPTOP!, dementia, media.

Drink.

kg21

Reaction score
I am glad the jury let the violent BLM activist go free.
You love death, so yes you do.

Another BLM guy just wiped a few off the earth at a parade. You can rejoice yet again.

atsgopher

Reaction score
It’s a thing.

Grants too much power? What sort of nonsense is that? My entire stance on the subject is....why is the right cheering on stupid behavior? "He's just making white supremacist signs to troll!" Is that really the type of thing that righties pride themselves on?

Can't be. New right wing hero, Kyle Rittenhouse wouldn't do that.
So what y'all are saying is the right wing guys that created the prank were correct about the left's righteous indignation. Additionally, said righteous indignation, actually resulted in a the creation of a hate symbol?

I ain't even trying to be a pain here, just tough to sum up what admittedly started out as a troll job and ends up as a hate symbol could mean.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So what y'all are saying is the right wing guys that created the prank were correct about the left's righteous indignation. Additionally, said righteous indignation, actually resulted in a the creation of a hate symbol?

I ain't even trying to be a pain here, just tough to sum up what admittedly started out as a troll job and ends up as a hate symbol could mean.
The New Zealand shooter was pranking us. If it is a troll job, might be time to let it go.

Section2

Reaction score
It’s a thing.
It might be a thing, but it’s also a VERY common hand gesture, and it’s also true that it triggers libs and some people do it just to troll. Which of the 3 options is it in any given instance? Only Howie knows for sure.

stocker08

Reaction score

How is a hand sign a prank? Is a white hood a prank too? Burning cross?

These things are funny? Right wingers get big laughs joking about white supremacy?

Just odd all around.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Seems like your falling for the law of small numbers here.
Any good troll has as its primary element a significant portion of people who are fooled. It doesn’t work otherwise. Really good trolls will have some people insisting in the truth of the matter even when the joke is apparent to the majority.

I have no knowledge of the troll attempt here, I’ll take your word for it. It does seem to pop up at times where if it is still a gag, I’d say it’s run its course.

Remember, kids, everyone has a camera and the internet in their pocket, the internet is forever, and you might need a job someday. Don’t create white supremacy symbols for fun. They might take off, or, your employer might not care if you were joking or not.
Really its a weird thing to do to own the libs. But I was just pretending to be a white supremacist!

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
How is a hand sign a prank? Is a white hood a prank too? Burning cross?

These things are funny? Right wingers get big laughs joking about white supremacy?

Just odd all around.
If conservatives started freaking out that the thumbs up was a secret signal for One World Totalitarian New World Order support, many leftists might find their reaction ridiculous and start giving the thumbs up sign to mess with those conservatives and get a reaction. No!! It really means they’re all in the new world order!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
So if we're understanding this argument correctly, it's some kind of secret symbol, that apparently the entire free world seems to be aware of, and yet people are sometimes still flashing it at times when they know they will be photographed and videoed by dozens or hundreds of people, but really it's still a super duper secret kind of way of white supremacists to communicate with each other?

stocker08

Reaction score
If conservatives started freaking out that the thumbs up was a secret signal for One World Totalitarian New World Order support, many leftists might find their reaction ridiculous and start giving the thumbs up sign to mess with those conservatives and get a reaction. No!! It really means they’re all in the new world order!

You'd maybe have a point if whatever that organization is ACTUALLY adopted it. Fact is that hate groups and white supremacists have adopted it. Context matters. Rittenhouse was hanging out with proud boy members....and flashed the sign in multiple pictures.

Man.....white supremacy is so funny! Right wingers today. You're only trolling yourselves by proving what chuds you are. Let's go Brandon! lol. So pathetic.

Top Bottom