Rittenhouse situation

stocker08

Reaction score
the problem I have with your response is it grants way too much power to the people your/we’re against. Personally, I find it ineffective.

It’s trying so hard to be righteous that you end up doing their work for them. IMHO.

Grants too much power? What sort of nonsense is that? My entire stance on the subject is....why is the right cheering on stupid behavior? "He's just making white supremacist signs to troll!" Is that really the type of thing that righties pride themselves on?

It’s a thing.

Can't be. New right wing hero, Kyle Rittenhouse wouldn't do that.

stocker08

Reaction score
LOL, yes!

"Owning libs, at all costs".

"Better to burn both our houses to the ground, than to let you beat me"

There is a large contingency of really pathetic right wingers. Lots of them are on here. Ogee bought a bunch of "Let's Go Brandon" stuff. How sad that this is what brings these people joy.

kg21

Reaction score
There is a large contingency of really pathetic right wingers. Lots of them are on here. Ogee bought a bunch of "Let's Go Brandon" stuff. How sad that this is what brings these people joy.
that's the beauty of it. You guys were so different in 2016-2020!

We just can't reach your unprecedented fairness. I bow down. LMAO

kg21

Reaction score
Sad right wingers. Need catch phrases to rally behind. MAGA hats and lets go brandon t-shirts. lol.
there you go again proving how different your side is.

Build, Back, Better

stocker08

Reaction score
If Biden can ever put together a complete sentence, I'll tattoo it on my forehead

Put together a bunch of complete sentences as he trounced your dipshit hero in the debates last year. I know.....you've erased the pain from your simple mind.

Top Bottom