Rittenhouse situation

bga1

Reaction score
The group claims they are not a racist organization, but the Southern Poverty Law Center considers them a “general hate” extremist group that espouses misogynistic, anti-Muslim and homophobic rhetoric.

Do you have an excuse for the white supremacist hand signs too? All in good fun?
LOL- The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hack leftist group, who are also full on race hustlers.

Wally

Reaction score
Oatmeal wanted out of Afghanistan, but wants to defend Taiwan.

Gawd, some dunces think Santa is real, too.
Trump told his aids he didn't want to hear about Taiwan or any of China's human rights abuses.

Section2

Reaction score
MAGA/white guy playing police is good. Black guy sleeping while people bust into his house with guns is clearly in the wrong.

The thought process of MAGA righties. Too funny.
they are both innocent. The point is that one guy was attacked by criminals on video and one guy shot at police during a raid. The narrative that only a white guy could get off what Kyle was charged with is ridiculous.

Wally

Reaction score
Like many other things, the WH has since “clarified” what Biden “meant”.
Yes they did, because it's not our policy.
I support Biden saying it and doing it, he can as commander in chief.

I guess you think Biden should be weak when talking to China?
Is that what you want?
I don't expect an answer.....

Section2

Reaction score
The group claims they are not a racist organization, but the Southern Poverty Law Center considers them a “general hate” extremist group that espouses misogynistic, anti-Muslim and homophobic rhetoric.

Do you have an excuse for the white supremacist hand signs too? All in good fun?
Communist organization says they are an extremist group so I don’t need to think any further.

stocker08

Reaction score
When did I defend them?

Acting like you don't know who they are or what they stand for. Like shitting your pants and playing dumb. Typical of right wingers who choose to ignore the nasty people that they march with.

Really fine people.

stocker08

Reaction score
LOL- The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hack leftist group, who are also full on race hustlers.

Got it. The proud boys are really fine people.

lol @ the righties.

stocker08

Reaction score
they are both innocent. The point is that one guy was attacked by criminals on video and one guy shot at police during a raid. The narrative that only a white guy could get off what Kyle was charged with is ridiculous.

Rittenhouse exacerbated an already delicate situation. He made things worse. The situations are not similar in the least.

stocker08

Reaction score
Communist organization says they are an extremist group so I don’t need to think any further.

Got it. Another righty who disagrees that the proud boys are a hate group.

Just can't make this stuff up. Since they MAGA with you guys.....that makes them really fine people.

Section2

Reaction score
Got it. Another righty who disagrees that the proud boys are a hate group.

Just can't make this stuff up. Since they MAGA with you guys.....that makes them really fine people.
They aren’t burning down and terrorizing cities so I have really have no problem with them. Some of their beliefs are fine, some I don’t agree with. The term “hate group” is a meaningless political distinction.

Section2

Reaction score
Rittenhouse exacerbated an already delicate situation. He made things worse. The situations are not similar in the least.
By putting out fires, offering medical aid, and cleaning graffiti. Cowboy!!!
Antifa must not be opposed, it’s too delicate to stop their destruction and rioting! It’s your fault if you oppose us and we attack you.
wearing a short skirt like that? Asking for it.

kg21

Reaction score
They aren’t burning down and terrorizing cities so I have really have no problem with them. Some of their beliefs are fine, some I don’t agree with. The term “hate group” is a meaningless political distinction.
I voted Trump. I'm in the "hate group", too.

It makes me feel badass!

stocker08

Reaction score

Who cares about the KKK? Burning crosses and stuff. They aren't doing anything wrong. Really fine people, actually.

By putting out fires, offering medical aid, and cleaning graffiti. Cowboy!!!
Antifa must not be opposed, it’s too delicate to stop their destruction and rioting! It’s your fault if you oppose us and we attack you.
wearing a short skirt like that? Asking for it.

None of the things you said....did he actually do. What he did do....is manage to shoot three people....killing two. Nobody else shot or killed during the three days of riots.

So interesting.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Acting like you don't know who they are or what they stand for. Like shitting your pants and playing dumb. Typical of right wingers who choose to ignore the nasty people that they march with.

Really fine people.
Don't get mad at me because you sound dumb saying a white supremacist group has a leader that isn't white.

stocker08

Reaction score
Don't get mad at me because you sound dumb saying a white supremacist group has a leader that isn't white.

I actually said Rittenhouse got released and went to hang out with the proud boys (a known hate group).....while flashing white supremacy signs.

Don't get defensive because your brain isn't quick enough to register both parts of the sentence.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
I actually said Rittenhouse got released and went to hang out with the proud boys (a known hate group).....while flashing white supremacy signs.

Don't get defensive because your brain isn't quick enough to register both parts of the sentence.
Could you show me a picture of him flashing this white supremacy hand gesture?

Wally

Reaction score
And you love this. You believe in letting countries take care of their own business.

Play to your bit, dummy!
I think there is a balance.

Afganistan we have no influence beyond our guns and throwing money at them. 20 years of it and it didn't work AT all. I supported that at first but at some point you have to give up.

China, I think we can get together with our allies and have an influence thru economic means. Will it work? Who knows. At least we hopefully aren't killing people in the process.

You would celebrate a trade deal with China even if they were in the midst of killing millions of Uighurs.

stocker08

Reaction score
Could you show me a picture of him flashing this white supremacy hand gesture?

567263ae2b218d8377f39e883b908b23

Section2

Reaction score
Who cares about the KKK? Burning crosses and stuff. They aren't doing anything wrong. Really fine people, actually.

None of the things you said....did he actually do. What he did do....is manage to shoot three people....killing two. Nobody else shot or killed during the three days of riots.

So interesting.
Yes, let’s change the subject to the KKK because you’re losing the argument again. You should just hurl lame insults instead.

Yes, he did all of those things.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Look folks. Sure, there was a complete trial where both sides got to present evidence. And sure, a jury of our peers heard the case of both sides and made a verdict. But, there were some GHers that have followed this story through their favorite media sources and Twitter feed and therefore know the reality of the situation much better. You would be crazy not to accept their version as reality.

Top Bottom