Rittenhouse situation

kg21

Reaction score
Wrong. He followed the first guy and ended up shooting and killing him. Then he was chased after people realized that he was a murderer and a danger to everyone.

It's not difficult. Two people were killed in the Kenosha riots/protests. Both killed by out of town Rittenhouse. Out of ALL the protesting that happened in the aftermath of the Blake shooting....and ALL the people who were there....it seems that these were the only two deaths. Those of us with working brains know why. Kid playing cowboy.
Actually, bald guy chased Rittenhouse, and Rittenhouse ran. After having the cocktail thrown at him by bald guy, and being cornered, he had no choice.

I'm so sorry what you want to be true, isn't what happened. but with Smollet, Avenatti, and all the police shootings, you will fall for anything yet again.

kg21

Reaction score
You should send a 17 year old to shoot them. It’s legal magic. Bag limit 3.
How about if I send a 17 year old to attack them, and then when they fire back, I'll take the 17 year olds side. Holy shit, are you nuts.

stocker08

Reaction score
Actually, bald guy chased Rittenhouse, and Rittenhouse ran. After having the cocktail thrown at him by bald guy, and being cornered, he had no choice.

I'm so sorry what you want to be true, isn't what happened. but with Smollet, Avenatti, and all the police shootings, you will fall for anything yet again.

Wrong. He followed the first guy and thought his AR was a substitute for actual authority. When he realized that it wasn't he panicked and opened fire. Being overwhelmed by a situation that he got himself into isn't a defense for murder.

Again....two deaths in Kenosha over the span of several days of protests and rioting. That's all you need to know. Kid is a dipshit, put himself in a precarious situation and ended up killing two. He'll serve time. Maybe his defense attorney will be able to get him out by the time he's 30.

kg21

Reaction score
Wrong. He followed the first guy and thought his AR was a substitute for actual authority. When he realized that it wasn't he panicked and opened fire. Being overwhelmed by a situation that he got himself into isn't a defense for murder.

Again....two deaths in Kenosha over the span of several days of protests and rioting. That's all you need to know. Kid is a dipshit, put himself in a precarious situation and ended up killing two. He'll serve time. Maybe his defense attorney will be able to get him out by the time he's 30.
You think he was following the bald guy?

Holy shit, they don't come any more dense than you.

You can't seriously believe that.

Could you site a source? thanks

Bald guy was in his face, and chasing Rittenhouse. Watching the bald guy video, I know that's hard to fathom, but it happened.

stocker08

Reaction score
You think he was following the bald guy?

Holy shit, they don't come any more dense than you.

You can't seriously believe that.

Could you site a source? thanks

Bald guy was in his face, and chasing Rittenhouse. Watching the bald guy video, I know that's hard to fathom, but it happened.

Prosecuters have video of it. He confronted the first guy. Saying otherwise doesn't make you look smart. Then again....the nearly 1,600 posts over the last month and a half have proven that you were working with little upstairs to begin with. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were a little more together before the Trump loss broke your brain.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Your predictions on how his behavior might have changed are really not relevant. Avoiding the question
Not avoiding at all. Boy raised by a single mother, age 17, crosses state lines, gets gun from cool local adult, brandishes gun on spec, not invited, not protecting personal property, not eligible to carry a firearm, gets in a bad situation of his own design and doesn’t have the skill or training or wherewithal or standing to be in a lethal situation and kills a guy. Parets of the year we should all do the same and have go fund me. This is wrong. He isn’t a hero, he’s a naughty boy with failed parents, and some really inappropriate friend in Wisconsin. I won’t go into the type of adult that gives 17 year old kids inappropriate presents. This is not something we need more of, it all started with bad parenting and they are lucky the kid is not dead. The situation shouldn’t be emulated.

Section2

Reaction score
You should send a 17 year old to shoot them. It’s legal magic. Bag limit 3.
You don’t need to know the ages of those involved to determine right and wrong. Ive seen nothing to indicate AR was there for any reason but to act in defense of other people and property. Age 10 or 50, that’s a motive I have no problem with.
The rioters were there to destroy property. Age 10 or 50, that’s a motive I always have an issue with.
So before the shooting, rioters morally in the wrong, AR in the right. I’m guessing you feel that because the rioters CAUSE was just in your eyes, opposing them with any kind of force is wrong.

kg21

Reaction score
Prosecuters have video of it. He confronted the first guy. Saying otherwise doesn't make you look smart. Then again....the nearly 1,600 posts over the last month and a half have proven that you were working with little upstairs to begin with. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were a little more together before the Trump loss broke your brain.
let's see the video. It does not exist.

Section2

Reaction score
Not avoiding at all. Boy raised by a single mother, age 17, crosses state lines, gets gun from cool local adult, brandishes gun on spec, not invited, not protecting personal property, not eligible to carry a firearm, gets in a bad situation of his own design and doesn’t have the skill or training or wherewithal or standing to be in a lethal situation and kills a guy. Parets of the year we should all do the same and have go fund me. This is wrong. He isn’t a hero, he’s a naughty boy with failed parents, and some really inappropriate friend in Wisconsin. I won’t go into the type of adult that gives 17 year old kids inappropriate presents. This is not something we need more of, it all started with bad parenting and they are lucky the kid is not dead. The situation shouldn’t be emulated.
Not invited? Weren’t business owners asking for help?
Not protecting his own property you mean? By what standard are you judging his skill to be in a lethal situation? He was more in control than many of the OIS I’ve seen in the past year.
I’ve read he was eligible to carry that gun by state law.
if you are taking the position that parents shouldn’t allow their 17 year olds to carry weapons at riots, I think that’s a fine position to hold and I certainly wouldn’t let my kid do it. It’s irrelevant to the question of whether his actions themselves were wrong and constitute a crime.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
You don’t need to know the ages of those involved to determine right and wrong. Ive seen nothing to indicate AR was there for any reason but to act in defense of other people and property. Age 10 or 50, that’s a motive I have no problem with.
The rioters were there to destroy property. Age 10 or 50, that’s a motive I always have an issue with.
So before the shooting, rioters morally in the wrong, AR in the right. I’m guessing you feel that because the rioters CAUSE was just in your eyes, opposing them with any kind of force is wrong.

SAYING you are there to protect property doesn't shield you. Rittenhouse went there for one reason....to play cowboy. The fact that nobody else got shot in the four or so days of rioting and protests proves that Rittenhouse was in no way defending anything. He was escalating situations and wasn't prepared for the fallout.

Play stupid games....win stupid prizes. Rittenhouse won jail time.

stocker08

Reaction score
let's see the video. It does not exist.

Prosecution says they have it. Rittenhouse confronted the guy and ended up shooting and killing him. No other shootings in Kenosha. These deaths are on his hands and he's going to serve time for it. To say otherwise is just proving your ignorance.

This gif sums up you and the rest of the righties trying to say that Rittenhouse did nothing wrong.

tyler-tebo-fry-eats-pineapple.gif

Section2

Reaction score
SAYING you are there to protect property doesn't shield you. Rittenhouse went there for one reason....to play cowboy. The fact that nobody else got shot in the four or so days of rioting and protests proves that Rittenhouse was in no way defending anything. He was escalating situations and wasn't prepared for the fallout.

Play stupid games....win stupid prizes. Rittenhouse won jail time.
Logic not your strong suit. Proves!
I’d say the rioters certainly have been playing a very stupid and deadly game for over a year. I’m glad people are willing to stand up to them. I’d rather it wasn’t a 17 year old. But he did and the only video I’ve seen is AR under attack and rightly fearing for his life, and shooting in self defense. Video the prosecution says they have that I haven’t seen I can’t comment on.

kg21

Reaction score
Here's the video of Rittenhouse being chased by the nut job. Start at the 2 minute mark if you like. After seeing the video and hearing the witness who saw it.........feel free to still not believe what your own eyes see.

You were fooled yet again, Stocker.

Do some of you idiots seriously have this Rosenbaum's back? If so, you are insane.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Your guess would be wrong.

stocker08

Reaction score
Logic not your strong suit. Proves!
I’d say the rioters certainly have been playing a very stupid and deadly game for over a year. I’m glad people are willing to stand up to them. I’d rather it wasn’t a 17 year old. But he did and the only video I’ve seen is AR under attack and rightly fearing for his life, and shooting in self defense. Video the prosecution says they have that I haven’t seen I can’t comment on.

The video I've seen his him being chased by people AFTER he had already shot and killed someone. I realize that this doesn't make sense to you.....but when you have to shill hard on every right wing position.....logic kind of gets thrown out of the window in order to take such lousy positions.

stocker08

Reaction score
Here's the video of Rittenhouse being chased by the nut job. Start at the 2 minute mark if you like. After seeing the video and hearing the witness who saw it.........feel free to still not believe what your own eyes see.

You were fooled yet again, Stocker.

Do some of you idiots seriously have this Rosenbaum's back? If so, you are insane.

ROFL. That grainy ass video shows nothing. Certainly doesn't show Rittenhouse stalking Rosenbaum prior. Stalk someone and confront them while brandishing an AR and your claim to self-defense is out the window.

Play stupid games.....win stupid prizes. Rittenhouse won himself some jail time for being an idiot. But keep trying to defend him and tell us about how he was "in the right" (deuce). Defending wannabee cowboy proud boys is a fun position.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If he was three years older I’d bet this wouldn’t have happened. I gained a ton of wisdom from 18 to 21. And didn’t have a slush fund to support my pre 21 stupidity.
Don’t make of Seditionist 2 trust fun

kg21

Reaction score
And by the way, all of the BLM protestors that were there were
ROFL. That grainy ass video shows nothing. Certainly doesn't show Rittenhouse stalking Rosenbaum prior. Stalk someone and confront them while brandishing an AR and your claim to self-defense is out the window.

Play stupid games.....win stupid prizes. Rittenhouse won himself some jail time for being an idiot. But keep trying to defend him and tell us about how he was "in the right" (deuce). Defending wannabee cowboy proud boys is a fun position.
Of course it doesn't. And the witness telling everything that happened while being right there means nothing also.

The video of it means nothing. You heard it here first everyone.

I do realize you had no comeback and there was nothing else to say. It would have been easier to just bow out.

stocker08

Reaction score
And by the way, all of the BLM protestors that were there were

Of course it doesn't. And the witness telling everything that happened while being right there means nothing also.

The video of it means nothing. You heard it here first everyone.

I do realize you had no comeback and there was nothing else to say. It would have been easier to just bow out.

The people being followed by a kid with a rifle have the right to self defense as well. And considering that Rosenbaum was unarmed shows just how overwhelmed and out of his element Rittenhouse was. Quick to pull the trigger. The rest of the people chasing him were trying to subdue him and keep him from killing more people as he "patrolled" out of his own volition.

But again. Your defense of this kid tracks. Hangs out with proud boys.....flashes white supremist signs. No wonder the right wing is rallying to his side. He's one of the "really fine folks". lol.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
These deaths are on his hands and he's going to serve time for it.
I really hope so.

It's one thing to enjoy owning and shooting guns, including AR15's, purely for the pleasure of it. Hell, even the sport of it. All good, with me.

But then take your toys out into the real world, and pretend to be a toy solider???

No. Line crossed. Lock his ass up. Set an example.

kg21

Reaction score

You told me Rittenhouse was chasing Rosembaum earlier. Well, all of sudden the tables must have turned and Rosenbaum is now chasing Rittenhouse. LMAO

You just have to be right, don't you. You are being bludgeoned here, sir.

And that witness is looking at a lot of years for telling a fairy tale that his own eyes had just witnessed.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
I really hope so.

It's one thing to enjoy owning and shooting guns, including AR15's, purely for the pleasure of it. Hell, even the sport of it. All good, with me.

But then take your toys out into the real world, and pretend to be a toy solider???

Being under age in certain parts of this country and carrying a gun, then shooting it and hitting people can get you released in hours. You have to be a certain color though.

Way to take a stand here, Mpls.

Yes, let's set an example here. Let's put our foot down.

Mods......make it a pay site! It's pure comedy!

Oh, and just for the record, BLM was all over the streets that particular night. They were armed to the heavens. Carry on.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
You told me Rittenhouse was chasing Rosembaum earlier. Well, all of sudden the tables must have turned and Rosenbaum is now chasing Rittenhouse. LMAO

You just have to be right, don't you. You are being bludgeoned here, sir.

And that witness is looking at a lot of years for telling a fairy tale that his own eyes had just witnessed.

The facts are this.....Rittenhouse wasn't asked to defend anything or patrol a lot. He LEFT the lot to go elsewhere. And he was trying to play fake police. Everyone that he was following or trying to command was in danger due to this kid running around with an AR. They have every right to defend themselves as well. But Rittenhouse was the one with a gun. Not Rosenbaum.

Just like when Trump lost the election.....you are going to be a sad dotard when Rittenhouse is correctly sentenced. You'll claim victim even though you've been proven terribly wrong. Then you'll go back to your unemployed existence of shitposting and defending white supremacists because they are like you.

Added easily one of the saddest posters to ever grace GH.

stocker08

Reaction score
I really hope so.

They aren't going to let him walk. He's directly responsible for the deaths that night. Again....no other deaths over the span of four days of protests. Just in this situation. Kid was using his gun to try and claim authority and was quick to the trigger when things didn't work out his way. That's not self defense when you yourself are the one antagonizing others prior.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Your predictions on how his behavior might have changed are really not relevant. Avoiding the question
Say he's 21 then. In terms of how we condone use of deadly force, is it good policy to encourage untrained, armed people to travel to areas of civil unrest to play cop? I mean, if it goes wrong, the guy with the gun can just shoot people! This wasn't a guy protecting his neighborhood, he chose to go the trouble.
Mind you, most of the damage done in my neighborhood was done by suburban kids there for the lulz, lighting fires and such, so maybe we should encourage some teenagers from Somerset to pop them between the eyes.

Section2

Reaction score
The video I've seen his him being chased by people AFTER he had already shot and killed someone. I realize that this doesn't make sense to you.....but when you have to shill hard on every right wing position.....logic kind of gets thrown out of the window in order to take such lousy positions.
You should just delete this post. Or we should frame it.

Top Bottom