Rittenhouse situation

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Finish the story. Your son is attacked by some random dude. Your son died while having a gun. You see, in no way should he defend himself. He needs to take the beating as he shouldn't have been there.

Are you a bit, too?
Id rather be judged by twelve than carried by six. That is a practical phrase that keeps you alive but does not prevent legal consequence.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Only if they attack you. You are one stupid ----
So, if someone is not eligible to carry a gun, and brandishes at you, you lose your rights? Because this may have actually happened here.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Shot three....killed two. Idiocy isn't a defense for murder.
This is a good point. Whether or not the first kill was justified or not, the crowd had to wonder if they were next to be shot. Nobody has complete information at this point. People rushing Kyle have a self defense claim as valid as his. Everybody here would like to think that they would take out a rouge crowd shooter unarmed, as it would be the right thing to do. Except, if you believe that the guy with the gun is always right.

kg21

Reaction score
This is a good point. Whether or not the first kill was justified or not, the crowd had to wonder if they were next to be shot. Nobody has complete information at this point. People rushing Kyle have a self defense claim as valid as his. Everybody here would like to think that they would take out a rouge crowd shooter unarmed, as it would be the right thing to do. Except, if you believe that the guy with the gun is always right.
Oh, so now he was justified to shoot the first guy? Which is it? Stocker is not going to like this.

kg21

Reaction score
This is the third guy who got shot. He pointed his gun right at Rittenhouse's head. Would you do me a favor saintpaulguy? Could you research this guy, and see if he was legally carrying? Let me know if you need help. He's clutching his elbow by the way. Pointing your gun in Rittenhouse's face was not smart. Now the fact that we was illegally carrying matters not. You lefties are completely insane.

1634093107655.png

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Oh, so now he was justified to shoot the first guy? Which is it? Stocker is not going to like this.
Hard to say. Where you live, is it cool if out of town minors get rifles from cool adults to walk your streets? And, if one of your neighbors gets shot by an out of town fatherless minor, it’s ok for him to just empty the clip? I’m against that. I think parents should tell high school kids not eligible to carry weapons that they should not do that. I’m a rule follower instead of a criminal excuser, but that’s why it’s hard to be a Democrat these days. It involves understanding mathematics and reality over feelings.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This is the third guy who got shot. He pointed his gun right at Rittenhouse's head. Would you do me a favor saintpaulguy? Could you research this guy, and see if he was legally carrying? Let me know if you need help. He's clutching his elbow by the way. Pointing your gun in Rittenhouse's face was not smart. Now the fact that we was illegally carrying matters not. You lefties are completely insane.

View attachment 14768
If I understand your logic at all, if you have a gun and feel threatened you are God. What preceded the murder is blah blah blah Biden Hillary dont know where my kids are but cool.

kg21

Reaction score
Hard to say. Where you live, is it cool if out of town minors get rifles from cool adults to walk your streets? And, if one of your neighbors gets shot by an out of town fatherless minor, it’s ok for him to just empty the clip? I’m against that. I think parents should tell high school kids not eligible to carry weapons that they should not do that. I’m a rule follower instead of a criminal excuser, but that’s why it’s hard to be a Democrat these days. It involves understanding mathematics and reality over feelings.
Ok, now let's talk parenting of the bald guy in my video who got shot. He's looking for a fight, and yelling ni--a in the video. He chases Rittenhouse, yelling names at him, hits him with a molativ cocktail and is getting ready to rearrange his face. On top of that, he is a pedophile.

Any comments on the fathering of this grown man?

Didn't think so.

The guy who attacks and starts is all is the innocent in today's leftist world. You are insane.

Section2

Reaction score
If this is truce (it could be), it really shows how how completely stupid it was for a minor with zero training to walk around alone with a rifle during a riot.
Looked pretty damn well trained to me! Totally in control and only fired when he had to, and only fired at actual threats. Why do you have such a hard on for this kid?

stocker08

Reaction score
Attacked by all three. He did not attack them.

For some reason, he missed on the third guy.

Wrong. Shot and killed a guy he was following in a parking lot. Murder.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Ok, now let's talk parenting of the bald guy in my video who got shot. He's looking for a fight, and yelling ni--a in the video. He chases Rittenhouse, yelling names at him, hits him with a molativ cocktail and is getting ready to rearrange his face. On top of that, he is a pedophile.

Any comments on the fathering of this grown man?

Didn't think so.

The guy who attacks and starts is all is the innocent in today's leftist world. You are insane.
You either don’t have kids or are just picking fights on the internet. On the off chance you do have children don’t encourage them to be civilian heroes. Have them join the service, get paid, get educated and have. A grateful nation pay for it all.

kg21

Reaction score
Wrong. Shot and killed a guy he was following in a parking lot. Murder.
He was attacked in all three instances. The first guy shot was bald guy in my video. Are you dumb on purpose.?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Looked pretty damn well trained to me! Totally in control and only fired when he had to, and only fired at actual threats. Why do you have such a hard on for this kid?
Because he is a child. All of This was preventable by having responsible adults in his life but they all failed him.,

kg21

Reaction score
You either don’t have kids or are just picking fights on the internet. On the off chance you do have children don’t encourage them to be civilian heroes. Have them join the service, get paid, get educated and have. A grateful nation pay for it all.
So he should have been killed himself?

Section2

Reaction score
If I show up with my firearm in a place where I’m prohibited and have a beef with someone, I’m good?
The circumstances of rittenhouse BEING THERE is what you really have issue with. He shouldn’t have been there! Why did his parents let him be there?! No one would have died if he just wouldn’t have been there!!

am I right? I think this is really the only part you can or are interested in debating. Frankly it’s the only thing you can possibly argue.

kg21

Reaction score
Because he is a child. All of This was preventable by having responsible adults in his life but they all failed him.,
You never answered about the parenting of the pedophile, yelling nig-a, and chasing a kid to try to rearrange his face.

Section2

Reaction score
So if he was 3 years older, you have no issue with any of the actions?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You never answered about the parenting of the pedophile, yelling nig-a, and chasing a kid to try to rearrange his face.
yeah, if he was at home they would have totally tracked him down and this would have happened

kg21

Reaction score
The circumstances of rittenhouse BEING THERE is what you really have issue with. He shouldn’t have been there! Why did his parents let him be there?! No one would have died if he just wouldn’t have been there!!

am I right? I think this is really the only part you can or are interested in debating. Frankly it’s the only thing you can possibly argue.
if it's a 16 year old in a certain city, looting a store.......it's not really a big deal for the kid to carry. They never say a word. It happens daily.

stocker08

Reaction score
He was attacked in all three instances. The first guy shot was bald guy in my video. Are you dumb on purpose.?

Wrong. He followed the first guy and ended up shooting and killing him. Then he was chased after people realized that he was a murderer and a danger to everyone.

It's not difficult. Two people were killed in the Kenosha riots/protests. Both killed by out of town Rittenhouse. Out of ALL the protesting that happened in the aftermath of the Blake shooting....and ALL the people who were there....it seems that these were the only two deaths. Those of us with working brains know why. Kid playing cowboy.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So if he was 3 years older, you have no issue with any of the actions?
If he was three years older I’d bet this wouldn’t have happened. I gained a ton of wisdom from 18 to 21. And didn’t have a slush fund to support my pre 21 stupidity.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
if it's a 16 year old in a certain city, looting a store.......it's not really a big deal for the kid to carry. They never say a word. It happens daily.
You should send a 17 year old to shoot them. It’s legal magic. Bag limit 3.

Section2

Reaction score
If he was three years older I’d bet this wouldn’t have happened. I gained a ton of wisdom from 18 to 21. And didn’t have a slush fund to support my pre 21 stupidity.
Your predictions on how his behavior might have changed are really not relevant. Avoiding the question

Top Bottom