Rittenhouse situation

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Guy was just grouse hunting and ran into a bad situation.
From my post #61 in this thread(dated on 9/24/20 - how prescient of me) responding to KFC's nonsense regarding the "legal justification for Rittenhouse") regarding the three undisputed facts of the case (in other words - he's screwed) -

I didn’t present it as unbiased or present it as anything. It’s a narrative about the situation. Whether it is accurate will be decided by a jury, but don’t be surprised if you narrative turns out to be totally wrong.

Seems to me it will be easier to prove him guilty of killing them vs. self-defense, especially as they have clear vided of one of the killings.

These three facts are undisputed -

1. He was 17 carrying a firearm in WI; unless they can somehow sell the exemption that he was going hunting - that is a Class A misdemeanor in WI. Obviously the hunting exemption is just a loophole the lawyers are looking to exploit _ i doubt hunting is legal within the city limits (never has been anywhere I lived) and also would like to know what hunting season was open at that point as well.
  2. He wasn't employed to protect any of those businesses - being a former lifeguard in the city of Kenosha provides him with no standing and is simply irrelevant.
  3. He is not a resident of Kenosha - doesn't matter if "it is a suburb." It is not where he resides and is also in a different state.

And regarding my monicker, do you know what Jerry Kill’s nickname was?

Sorry Country Jer aka Couldn't Recruit a Brian Cupito level QB to save his life.

Angry

Reaction score
He ran away from the criminals and exhausted all avenues before firing. This is an open and shut self defense case. Even the prosecutor knows he’s got nothing. That’s why he’s going after his legal fund. He wants the people who donated to rittenhouse’s to be doxed. Sad really.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
He ran away from the criminals and exhausted all avenues before firing. This is an open and shut self defense case. Even the prosecutor knows he’s got nothing. That’s why he’s going after his legal fund. He wants the people who donated to rittenhouse’s to be doxed. Sad really.
Good one Rizzo (you look great in pink) -
1634073077446.png

Watch and learn Kiddo (may save you from going to the next insurrection!)

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If this is truce (it could be), it really shows how how completely stupid it was for a minor with zero training to walk around alone with a rifle during a riot.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
If this is truce (it could be), it really shows how how completely stupid it was for a minor with zero training to walk around alone with a rifle during a riot.

I disagree on the the training part (not the stupidity part). The kid obviously had some training in firearm carry and laws. His retreat immediately before the first confrontation, a requirement for self defense deadly force in many states including WI and MN, indicated some training. Untrained dumbasses don't do that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I disagree on the the training part (not the stupidity part). The kid obviously had some training in firearm carry and laws. His retreat immediately before the first confrontation, a requirement for self defense deadly force in many states including WI and MN, indicated some training. Untrained dumbasses don't do that.
He's not a Wisconsin resident, and not age eligble for a permit. If he received training, I'd wonder where it was from.
His reluctance is just as likely resulting from not knowing what to do. Certainly, he wasn't trained in using firearm for crowd control--he seemed to drift into a group of like minded citizen patrol folks, and got just as easily seperated.
I'm not super versed in Wisconsin law, but from what I understand You have to be 21, but open carry is legal at 18.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
This guy got shot and died. Here he is before getting shot. It sounds like a chopped video to wipe out the "N" word and swear words, etc. It's 40 seconds. This guy was on the hunt for trouble and chased Rittenhouse. Thanks, Rittenhouse. Oh, he was a child predator, also.

stocker08

Reaction score

After he had already shot and killed someone. So.....he was actually the criminal in this situation.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
He's not a Wisconsin resident, and not age eligble for a permit. If he received training, I'd wonder where it was from.
His reluctance is just as likely resulting from not knowing what to do. Certainly, he wasn't trained in using firearm for crowd control--he seemed to drift into a group of like minded citizen patrol folks, and got just as easily seperated.
I'm not super versed in Wisconsin law, but from what I understand You have to be 21, but open carry is legal at 18.

It's legal to carry a (legally acquired) long gun at his age in WI but for some specific exceptions that don't apply here. The gun possession piece is a small issue in this matter.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It's legal to carry a (legally acquired) long gun at his age in WI but for some specific exceptions that don't apply here. The gun possession piece is a small issue in this matter.
Agreed. But I still don’t think training had anything to do with his behavior. My carry instructor was pretty adamant against doing anything like this. Test cases are for other people, he’d say, and a permit is not a Jr. G man badge. i Can’t imagine anyone taking a responsible class showing up to do guard duty on spec.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Also, with the “jogger” and this situation, we seem to be creating an odd standard, where the armed person is always right. As an unarmed person, if you feel threatened by an armed one, don’t fight back. You have given the guy with a gun a self defense free shot. You just have to be a defenseless slave.
This can’t be the standard. The problem with carrying a long rifle during a civil disturbance is the threat is clear, behave, or I will make you comply. If the kid wasn’t patrolling the streets looking to be a hero, I’d have more compassion. He want asked to help, he wasn’t protecting personal property he was looking to stop bad guys. Anyone of whom might have a self defense claim against him, as he was seen pointing a weapon at them. As much as Kyle didn’t leave his house firing to kill somebody, nobody in Kenosha was out to get him. If he stayed home and did his homework, he’d not be going to trial, and people would be alive.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It does affect, I think the idea of him being a reluctant participant, if he is already violating firearms laws by his mere presence with what might be a illegal firearm. Taking this to the absurd, robbery victims who fight back would be killed in self defense. It is absolutely part of the case to determine if he was carrying legally.

kg21

Reaction score
Also, with the “jogger” and this situation, we seem to be creating an odd standard, where the armed person is always right. As an unarmed person, if you feel threatened by an armed one, don’t fight back. You have given the guy with a gun a self defense free shot. You just have to be a defenseless slave.
This can’t be the standard. The problem with carrying a long rifle during a civil disturbance is the threat is clear, behave, or I will make you comply. If the kid wasn’t patrolling the streets looking to be a hero, I’d have more compassion. He want asked to help, he wasn’t protecting personal property he was looking to stop bad guys. Anyone of whom might have a self defense claim against him, as he was seen pointing a weapon at them. As much as Kyle didn’t leave his house firing to kill somebody, nobody in Kenosha was out to get him. If he stayed home and did his homework, he’d not be going to trial, and people would be alive.
Crazy guy in my video attacked Rittenhouse. He then got shot.

That's been happening for centuries.

kg21

Reaction score
If you didn't think Rittenhouse was on your "side" you would be calling for the death penalty. So dishonest.
This is one case where I don't understand how the lefties aren't on Rittenhouse's side. Is it because he was armed?

The third guy he shot pointed a gun right to Rittenhouse's head. He had a criminal record and was not allowed to possess a gun. Do lefties give two shits on that one?

Bald crazy guy in my video chased Rittenhouse and was going to do damage to his face. He then got shot. The actual video of that was out there when this first happened. It's been pulled from all of the usual spots. Shocking as that may be.

And again, death happened, which you love, and you seem to be upset. Of course, you are a bit.

Oh, and yes, I'm on Rittenhouse's side because he was physically being attacked. If Pelosi gets attacked, I hope she unloads on the guy with a weapon. Does that help at all?

You lefties are flipping insane!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Crazy guy in my video attacked Rittenhouse. He then got shot.

That's been happening for centuries.
If I show up with my firearm in a place where I’m prohibited and have a beef with someone, I’m good?

kg21

Reaction score
If I show up with my firearm in a place where I’m prohibited and have a beef with someone, I’m good?
That never happened so who cares.

Bald guy had a beef with Rittenhouse. Chased him, yelling at him, threw a molativ bottle at himand was going to rearrange his face.

It's too bad your kind pulled the video of it. You do look like fools if you see it, but that's nothing new.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That never happened so who cares.

Bald guy had a beef with Rittenhouse. Chased him, yelling at him, and was going to rearrange his first.

It's too bad your kind pulled the video of it. You do look like fools if you see it, but that's nothing new.
I called Zuckerberg and Soros. They get stuff done.

Fatherless teen crosses state lines with illegal weapon to kill unarmed man in riot. Now, that’s a bit over the top, but still what happened.

kg21

Reaction score
I called Zuckerberg and Soros. They get stuff done.

Fatherless teen crosses state lines with illegal weapon to kill unarmed man in riot. Now, that’s a bit over the top, but still what happened.
So if I send someone to kick the shit out of you and they are in the process of doing it, all I have to do is make sure he is unarmed and you can't do shit.

Hey wait a minute, that's the exact liberal playbook of today. The left is frigging insane.

Angry

Reaction score
This is false. He got the weapon in Wisconsin.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This is false. He got the weapon in Wisconsin.
From a responsible adult, I’m sure. Another set of questions to ask.
Seriously, a minor shows up at your house during civil unrest and you open the gun cabinet instead of sending him home? This is not normal.

kg21

Reaction score
Oh, and saintpaulguy. When you see someone armed, don't go and try to assault them.

I'm here to help!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’m trying to look at this like a normal parent. So, there are riots in Hudson. My high school Junior is going to drive there, meet some cool guy with a rifle, and they are going to protect the car lot of some guy he doesn’t know and denies asking for help? That’s some everyday normal National hero stuff.

kg21

Reaction score
I’m trying to look at this like a normal parent. So, there are riots in Hudson. My high school Junior is going to drive there, meet some cool guy with a rifle, and they are going to protect the car lot of some guy he doesn’t know and denies asking for help? That’s some everyday normal National hero stuff.
Finish the story. Your son is attacked by some random dude. Your son died while having a gun. You see, in no way should he defend himself. He needs to take the beating as he shouldn't have been there.

Are you a bit, too?

Top Bottom