Rittenhouse situation

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Of course, it’s very unlikely your version is correct.
That's what you want to be true, not what actually is true.

With the actual evidence, the court will decide the truth, in this case. You'll be forced to admit you were wrong, is my prediction. If they decide you were correct, I will admit I was wrong.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The Portugal was funny as the "jetsetter!"

The buy in to move to Portugal is 350K Euros and is a five year process to attain citizenship.
Well, the market -- of course -- didn't tank after Biden took office.

Also wasn't there an account on here (OTB) that was always talking about how he was banging college chicks in his 50's and how his dong was like a soupcan? I'm pretty sure that was him (Goldteam) too, same posting style.

Section2

Reaction score
Whoa! The defense found someone to testify that the use of force was warranted? Incredible. Think the prosecution won't have "experts" saying the opposite?

Huh? You are going off the rails here. There were plenty of witnesses....and I'm guessing that quite a few of them will take the stand to testify.

Oh....so your speculation is dead on. Sure thing. These guys missed Rittenhouse murder someone and then decided to chase after him.

All about teams for me? Rittenhouse is a MAGA, proud boy, women beater. And you can't help but jump to his defense. You stated that he was completely under control and the shooting was completely warranted.

Did you miss the fact that the kill shot on Rosenburg was a bullet IN HIS BACK! I'm sorry.....but when he's turned around....where is the danger at this point? Rittenhouse shot the guy in the back. lol. What world do you live in? He totally feared for his life as the guy who he had shot twice and turned to get away and was SHOT IN THE BACK.

You just can't help yourself. MAGA gets unflinching defense from you. Gotta defend idiot murderers.
There’s evidence in there beyond whether the force was justified. And it’s actually a pretty balanced take.

Ok, it’s totally reasonable to witness a guy with an AR15 chase after and shoot one of your own in the back, and respond by chasing after him with a skateboard.

yes, it’s all about teams for you. I don’t care what groups KR identifies with. Rioters were destroying property, he stepped in to help defend against them. Yes, the video of the last two shootings is totally clear. Very much under control and only shoots at those who propose a threat. It’s shocking really.

one of the bullets may have entered through his back. If you fire at someone multiple times, it’s more than possible that they change their body angle and turn around. It doesn’t necessarily mean he approached him for behind and fired.
Based on the video of the second two shootings, I doubt he was stalking and murdering people in the back.

Section2

Reaction score
Don't forget flashing white power signs and hanging with the proud boys. Checking all the boxes for what makes a great right winger. No wonder all the righty boys are here defending and celebrating him.
Clumsy attempts at character assassination when the facts don’t back up your claims.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Well, the market -- of course -- didn't tank after Biden took office.

Also wasn't there an account on here (OTB) that was always talking about how he was banging college chicks in his 50's and how his dong was like a soupcan? I'm pretty sure that was him (Goldteam) too, same posting style.
Txs for sharing - I suddenly feel better about my life🤣🤣🤣🤣

stocker08

Reaction score
There’s evidence in there beyond whether the force was justified. And it’s actually a pretty balanced take.

Ok, it’s totally reasonable to witness a guy with an AR15 chase after and shoot one of your own in the back, and respond by chasing after him with a skateboard.

yes, it’s all about teams for you. I don’t care what groups KR identifies with. Rioters were destroying property, he stepped in to help defend against them. Yes, the video of the last two shootings is totally clear. Very much under control and only shoots at those who propose a threat. It’s shocking really.

one of the bullets may have entered through his back. If you fire at someone multiple times, it’s more than possible that they change their body angle and turn around. It doesn’t necessarily mean he approached him for behind and fired.
Based on the video of the second two shootings, I doubt he was stalking and murdering people in the back.

Decouple the situations and reassess. Rosenbaum was shot IN THE BACK. Completely destroys the self defense claim.

It's actually not about teams for me. I am against wannabee cops playing games like this. You are defending the guy because he is MAGA like you. You haven't been capable of showing neutrality for more than brief glimpses. But this guy is a right winger.....so here you are defending.

One of the bullets "may" have entered through his back? Pretty sure that it is in the medical examiners report. And bullets travel faster than someone "changing body angles". lol.

Clumsy attempts at character assassination when the facts don’t back up your claims.

Facts don't back my claims? Shooting someone in the back is self defense? Maybe in deuce shillville. And why shouldn't his character issues come into play? You've been trying to push some narrative that Rittenhouse is just a really good citizen trying to keep peace and order. That's baloney. Rittenhouse appears to be a piece of shit too. He was in Kenosha because he thought it was a game.

This is the stage in the exchange when stocker throws in the towel on facts and logic and just starts hurling insults.

Facts....logic. Rosenbaum was shot in the back.....and your crazy explanation for it is that he spun around real quick. What....while the bullet was traveling through the air?

Your claims that Rittenhouse was completely under control has been crushed by the fact that he shot someone in the back. At this point.....he was either under control and murdered someone by shooting them while they were running away.....or he was overwhelmed and didn't know what the hell he was doing.

But I realize facts and logic don't suit your method of talking out your ass and sticking to the claim regardless of how ridiculous the claim is. Just sad.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Listening to the "evidence", Rittenhouse is a hero if anything. What a sham this prosecution is.

Wally

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Two brothers from the family-owned car dealership Kyle Rittenhouse said he was guarding on the night of the Kenosha shootings testified on Friday that neither had requested armed protection that night, from Rittenhouse or anyone else.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Two brothers from the family-owned car dealership Kyle Rittenhouse said he was guarding on the night of the Kenosha shootings testified on Friday that neither had requested armed protection that night, from Rittenhouse or anyone else.

I happened to see their testimonies. Either they both had IQs of 70 or were both playing dumb to avoid legal issues and retribution. I'm thinking the latter. Weird uncomfortable testimonies.

Section2

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

His defense isn’t predicated on being asked to be there or not. Was Rosenbaum asked to be there?

Section2

Reaction score
I happened to see their testimonies. Either they both had IQs of 70 or were both playing dumb to avoid legal issues and retribution. I'm thinking the latter. Weird uncomfortable testimonies.
I can’t imagine a business owner wanting to avoid upsetting an angry mob. What’s done is done, they are CYA.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well of course they're going to say that, now. There's zero proof that they did ask, so they're not just going to say "oh yeah! We asked them to guard it! So, you know, we're as much at fault as he is! Charge us with a crime too!"

Not at all defending what KR did.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It certainly helps if he was invited, instead of deciding to patrol the streets on his own.
Also heard that his friend, who illegally purchased the rifle for KR, had a chance to not give it back to him at some point in the night. Might have been after they had finished scrubbing off the graffiti and perhaps after they met the guy who was crying about his businesses getting destroyed.

But said something like he was afraid of what KR would do (to him) if he didn't give it back.

Not sure if that will be part of the prosecution case, or if they can get the friend to testify to that in court.

Of course he would be banned from the militia groups for life, if he does testify like that, and they'd probably threaten him too.

stocker08

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Duh. The dealership owners didn't say "hey, let's get a 17 year old dimwit to protect our cars." Plus....the shooting wasn't even at the dealership. Rittenhouse was patrolling the streets on foot like he was part of the police force.

Oh....and he shot someone in the back and killed them. Gotta defend yourself from someone running away....right?

Section2

Reaction score
Duh. The dealership owners didn't say "hey, let's get a 17 year old dimwit to protect our cars." Plus....the shooting wasn't even at the dealership. Rittenhouse was patrolling the streets on foot like he was part of the police force.

Oh....and he shot someone in the back and killed them. Gotta defend yourself from someone running away....right?
Again: that one of the bullets shot at Rosenbaum entered thru his back is very very far from proof that he was running away. Direct testimony also blows that up.

most of what you guys are focused on is totally irrelevant to the charges. He shouldn’t have been there, he wasn’t asked to defend the dealership, doesn’t matter. Was he attacked and had reasonable fear for his life when he shot and killed? That’s the question.

stocker08

Reaction score
Again: that one of the bullets shot at Rosenbaum entered thru his back is very very far from proof that he was running away. Direct testimony also blows that up.

most of what you guys are focused on is totally irrelevant to the charges. He shouldn’t have been there, he wasn’t asked to defend the dealership, doesn’t matter. Was he attacked and had reasonable fear for his life when he shot and killed? That’s the question.

So did he curve the bullet like in the movie Wanted?

How is this irrelevant? He killed two people and badly injured a third. You keep saying "SELF-DEFENSE!" But the kill shot on the first guy was a shot in his back. That sounds like murder to anyone with a working brain. Or....if the defense had any good sense....they'd argue that Rittenhouse panicked and they'd try for manslaughter. Either way.....Rittenhouse either shot a guy retreating....or shot a guy who was on the ground. Tough to argue self defense.

Section2

Reaction score
Without a clear purpose, it could be argued he left the house simply to enter a fight. It goes to intent.
He couldn’t have left the house to enter a fight if the dealership DID ask for citizens to help them defend property? Seems like you’re reaching. And there’s plenty of evidence he was there to help rather than just look for trouble.
I doubt the people who think he should be locked up would change their minds if he was specifically recruited by the dealer. If you’re honest I think you’d have to agree.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
I have no idea how the jury will find this case. What I do know is the guy on the stand right now (the guy with the Glock that got shot in the arm) is a lying sack of shit.

kg21

Reaction score
Did Rosenbaum chase Rittenhouse and threaten him, yes or no?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If someone breaks into your home, and you threaten and chase them with a kitchen knife ... they don't then have legal justification to murder you in your own home.

Context matters. Always be wary of people trying to falsely leave out context.

Top Bottom