Rittenhouse situation

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Just protecting himself.....by shooting an unarmed guy in the back.

Rosenbaum was shot multiple times, including “a gunshot wound to the right groin, which fractured his pelvis; a gunshot wound to the back, which perforated his right lung and liver; a gunshot wound to the left hand; a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh; and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead,” the complaint states.

Make an example out of him.

Lock him up in federal prison.

howeda7

Reaction score
Just protecting himself.....by shooting an unarmed guy in the back.

Rosenbaum was shot multiple times, including “a gunshot wound to the right groin, which fractured his pelvis; a gunshot wound to the back, which perforated his right lung and liver; a gunshot wound to the left hand; a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh; and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead,” the complaint states.

Are you implying the Fool2 quote below is inaccurate?
Looked pretty damn well trained to me! Totally in control and only fired when he had to, and only fired at actual threats. Why do you have such a hard on for this kid?

stocker08

Reaction score
Are you implying the Fool2 quote below is inaccurate?

Fool2 was there by the way he describes Rittenhouse of being "totally in control" and acting purely in "self-defense". Gotta be a blind defender of his fellow MAGAers.

But yes.....Rosenbaum was shot three times by the sounds of it. In the pelvis and in the left hand. What killed him was the bullet that hit is liver and right lung. That was a bullet that hit him IN THE BACK.

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

What great self defense. Shooting someone in the back and killing them. So under control.

kg21

Reaction score
Rosenbaum wasn't armed and didn't shoot anybody. The only person who shot and killed people was Rittenhouse. Only one. Funny how all these BLM folks were here and managed to not kill anybody. It was just the MAGA kid playing cowboy who shot and killed people.
You think Rosenbaum was stupid enough to attack a BLM folk?

He picked a nerdy looking kid who he thought was easy prey. You were wrong, pedophile.

stocker08

Reaction score
You think Rosenbaum was stupid enough to attack a BLM folk?

He picked a nerdy looking kid who he thought was easy prey. You were wrong, pedophile.

Nobody shot and killed by the big bad BLM. Just some murder committed by MAGA folk. Shot in the back.

Open and closed. Kid is going to do time. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Goes for Rosenbaum too.

kg21

Reaction score
Nobody shot and killed by the big bad BLM. Just some murder committed by MAGA folk. Shot in the back.

Open and closed. Kid is going to do time. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Goes for Rosenbaum too.
Where did you learn shooting someone who trying to rearrange your face is murder?

CRT class?

stocker08

Reaction score
Where did you learn shooting someone who trying to rearrange your face is murder?

CRT class?

Trying to "rearrange" his face with his back turned. Your IQ is showing again.

kg21

Reaction score

Goes for Rosenbaum, too? Ah, what!

He was being chased by Rittenhouse and gunned down. What did Rosenbaum do? I think you slipped up a little there.

stocker08

Reaction score
Goes for Rosenbaum, too? Ah, what!

He was being chased by Rittenhouse and gunned down. What did Rosenbaum do? I think you slipped up a little there.

Rosenbaum is a piece of trash. But he's dead now. Rittenhouse is a piece of trash too. Ever see the video of him punching that girl? How about his pictures flashing white supremacist signs? Hanging out with proud boys?

Oh right. Punching women and being generally racist is a good quality in your book. Shooting people in the back is good too.

kg21

Reaction score
Rosenbaum is a piece of trash. But he's dead now. Rittenhouse is a piece of trash too. Ever see the video of him punching that girl? How about his pictures flashing white supremacist signs? Hanging out with proud boys?

Oh right. Punching women and being generally racist is a good quality in your book. Shooting people in the back is good too.
Do you have Rittenhouse chasing the pedo or the peso chasing Rittenhouse? You are all over the board on this.

What is the correct one?

stocker08

Reaction score
Do you have Rittenhouse chasing the pedo or the peso chasing Rittenhouse? You are all over the board on this.

What is the correct one?

Rittenhouse wasn't "defending" the lot he said he was there to defend. He was out on the streets walking around. Prosecution says they have video of Rittenhouse following Rosenbaum prior to the confrontation.

Regardless....Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum in the back which totally destroys the self defense claim. Why don't you cry about it.

kg21

Reaction score
Rittenhouse wasn't "defending" the lot he said he was there to defend. He was out on the streets walking around. Prosecution says they have video of Rittenhouse following Rosenbaum prior to the confrontation.

Regardless....Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum in the back which totally destroys the self defense claim. Why don't you cry about it.
Well, of course his lawyers are saying that. Did you not hear the witness who saw the whole thing? Or does the witness not matter?

Rittenhouse was out to put out the fires from Pedo guy. Pedo guy had a massive problem with that and chased him. The dumb fucker is chasing someone who is well armed to rough him up.

By the way, you never answered my question. I understand.

stocker08

Reaction score
Well, of course his lawyers are saying that. Did you not hear the witness who saw the whole thing? Or does the witness not matter?

Rittenhouse was out to put out the fires from Pedo guy. Pedo guy had a massive problem with that and chased him. The dumb fucker is chasing someone who is well armed to rough him up.

By the way, you never answered my question. I understand.

There were PLENTY of witnesses. The people who chased him afterwards were doing so because they watched him murder someone by shooting them IN THE BACK.

Keep making excuses for the white supremacist, women beater. lol. Who'd have guessed based on your posting history from the past month that you'd be infatuated with a proud boy who punches women and shoots people in the back. Oh wait. Everybody saw that coming.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
There were PLENTY of witnesses. The people who chased him afterwards were doing so because they watched him murder someone by shooting them IN THE BACK.

Keep making excuses for the white supremacist, women beater. lol. Who'd have guessed based on your posting history from the past month that you'd be infatuated with a proud boy who punches women and shoots people in the back. Oh wait. Everybody saw that coming.

Hero of the right, beating a chick, who woulda guessed.

stocker08

Reaction score
Hero of the right, beating a chick, who woulda guessed.

Don't forget flashing white power signs and hanging with the proud boys. Checking all the boxes for what makes a great right winger. No wonder all the righty boys are here defending and celebrating him.

Section2

Reaction score

I guess they could have told police what they witnessed and they’d both be alive and unharmed and rittenhouse would be in jail. Oops, they are anti police, so I guess they took the law into their own hands and played cowboy. That’s what you have a big issue with right?

Of course, it’s very unlikely your version is correct. If you witnessed a murder, you don’t chase after and attack the armed murderer with a skateboard. If you have a gun, you don’t wait to pull it til after you confront the murderer.

it’s all about teams for you. It doesn’t change a thing for me if KR is a great kid or a total loser. It doesn’t matter if he’s a proud boy or antifa. We don’t give rights only to people with the right affiliations. We all have rights.

stocker08

Reaction score

Whoa! The defense found someone to testify that the use of force was warranted? Incredible. Think the prosecution won't have "experts" saying the opposite?

I guess they could have told police what they witnessed and they’d both be alive and unharmed and rittenhouse would be in jail. Oops, they are anti police, so I guess they took the law into their own hands and played cowboy. That’s what you have a big issue with right?

Of course, it’s very unlikely your version is correct. If you witnessed a murder, you don’t chase after and attack the armed murderer with a skateboard. If you have a gun, you don’t wait to pull it til after you confront the murderer.

it’s all about teams for you. It doesn’t change a thing for me if KR is a great kid or a total loser. It doesn’t matter if he’s a proud boy or antifa. We don’t give rights only to people with the right affiliations. We all have rights.

Huh? You are going off the rails here. There were plenty of witnesses....and I'm guessing that quite a few of them will take the stand to testify.

Oh....so your speculation is dead on. Sure thing. These guys missed Rittenhouse murder someone and then decided to chase after him.

All about teams for me? Rittenhouse is a MAGA, proud boy, women beater. And you can't help but jump to his defense. You stated that he was completely under control and the shooting was completely warranted.

Did you miss the fact that the kill shot on Rosenburg was a bullet IN HIS BACK! I'm sorry.....but when he's turned around....where is the danger at this point? Rittenhouse shot the guy in the back. lol. What world do you live in? He totally feared for his life as the guy who he had shot twice and turned to get away and was SHOT IN THE BACK.

You just can't help yourself. MAGA gets unflinching defense from you. Gotta defend idiot murderers.

kg21

Reaction score
Whoa! The defense found someone to testify that the use of force was warranted? Incredible. Think the prosecution won't have "experts" saying the opposite?

Huh? You are going off the rails here. There were plenty of witnesses....and I'm guessing that quite a few of them will take the stand to testify.

Oh....so your speculation is dead on. Sure thing. These guys missed Rittenhouse murder someone and then decided to chase after him.

All about teams for me? Rittenhouse is a MAGA, proud boy, women beater. And you can't help but jump to his defense. You stated that he was completely under control and the shooting was completely warranted.

Did you miss the fact that the kill shot on Rosenburg was a bullet IN HIS BACK! I'm sorry.....but when he's turned around....where is the danger at this point? Rittenhouse shot the guy in the back. lol. What world do you live in? He totally feared for his life as the guy who he had shot twice and turned to get away and was SHOT IN THE BACK.

You just can't help yourself. MAGA gets unflinching defense from you. Gotta defend idiot murderers.
So how did he get shot in the front, also?

stocker08

Reaction score
So how did he get shot in the front, also?

Gun toting idiot, cop wannabe, shot him. And since he was shot in the back....I'm trying to piece together how he was still a threat when Rittenhouse fired what was the kill shot. Interesting. Shot in the back. This is open and closed.

But keep making excuses for the white supremacist, women beating, murderer. Proud boys and misogynists. kg's type of people. Actually.....kind of seems like a right wing kind of guy based upon who's defending the moron. lol.

kg21

Reaction score
Gun toting idiot, cop wannabe, shot him. And since he was shot in the back....I'm trying to piece together how he was still a threat when Rittenhouse fired what was the kill shot. Interesting. Shot in the back. This is open and closed.

But keep making excuses for the white supremacist, women beating, murderer. Proud boys and misogynists. kg's type of people. Actually.....kind of seems like a right wing kind of guy based upon who's defending the moron. lol.

I got one for you...........if he doesn't attack Rittenhouse, he doesn't get shot in the front or back.

Deep thoughts from kg21

stocker08

Reaction score
I got one for you...........if he doesn't attack Rittenhouse, he doesn't get shot in the front or back.

Deep thoughts from kg21

If Rittenhouse doesn't travel to Kenosha to play fake police....nobody gets shot. But neither of those things matter. The defense is going to have a hell of a time explaining self defense in the first shooting since the bullet that killed Rosenbaum was in the back.

Unlike deuce's contention that he was totally in control....I'd bet that the defense goes with the claim that he was panicked and untrained. A shot in the back looks a little less like murder if you can convince the jury that the kid was out of his element and made a big mistake. Still would get slapped with manslaughter though.

And you will whine and cry about one of your women beating, white supremacist brothers being locked up. So sad for you and the proud boys.

kg21

Reaction score
If Rittenhouse doesn't travel to Kenosha to play fake police....nobody gets shot. But neither of those things matter. The defense is going to have a hell of a time explaining self defense in the first shooting since the bullet that killed Rosenbaum was in the back.

Unlike deuce's contention that he was totally in control....I'd bet that the defense goes with the claim that he was panicked and untrained. A shot in the back looks a little less like murder if you can convince the jury that the kid was out of his element and made a big mistake. Still would get slapped with manslaughter though.

And you will whine and cry about one of your women beating, white supremacist brothers being locked up. So sad for you and the proud boys.
If Rosenbaum doesn't travel to Kenosha to set fires...........................................................

stocker08

Reaction score
If Rosenbaum doesn't travel to Kenosha to set fires...........................................................

He doesn't get murdered. Not sure how this defense holds up in court. Maybe it holds up in women beating, white supremacist court.

Nax5

Reaction score
If Rittenhouse's parents would have broken up after the first date....On and on we go.

kg21

Reaction score
If Rittenhouse's parents would have broken up after the first date....On and on we go.
Ok, Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there, but Rosenbaum should have.

Make this a pay site, Mods.

Top Bottom