Rittenhouse situation

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Imagine if he had just stayed home and watched Netflix that night. And all the other assholes.
I don’t disagree. He was in over his head.

But should he be charged with murder?

Oddly, the kid with no criminal history attacked by guys who have significant criminal histories is charged and they are not.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Oddly, the kid with no criminal history attacked by guys who have significant criminal histories is charged and they are not.

He was illegally carrying a firearm (per the law in WI) - so that mitigates the "self-defense" argument and chucks it out the window IMO - not a lawyer, but makes common sense to me.

If he wasn't carrying an illegal firearm and living out his fantasy of being a pseudo tough guy due to his deep seated insecurity (this was readily apparent by his social media posts and interviews with former classmates) then none of this would have happened - his actions got the ball rolling.

It wasn't his job/duty to be there; he had no business there. He doesn't live in that city or even state, so that shows his "pre-meditation" in him seeking some action.

Good Grief - what a troubled young soul. May God forgive him and that he finds some peace as he's going to have a looooooooooooong time in a small space to do so.

Sorry KGF - I'm not to take the reporting of a link that has only been viewed only 2.7k times (yikes - you are on the fringe of fringe brother) and who's opening sequence is edited so ridiculously, it has more action then the opening sequence of Saving Project Ryan.

You appear to have many anger issues - your moniker shows your insecurity- so may God provide peace in your life as well - remember Christ taught forgiving and loving our enemies and peace - hence his moniker (one of my favs) _ Prince of Peace. The Latin word for Peace is just more than the societal concept, it also reflects a calmness of the soul.

Bring it on in (you need an extra long one and they feel so damn good) -

1600857977159.png

Last edited:

diehard

Reaction score
He was illegally carrying a firearm (per the law in WI) - so that mitigates the "self-defense" argument and chucks it out the window IMO - not a lawyer, but makes common sense to me.

If he wasn't carrying an illegal firearm and living out his fantasy of being a pseudo tough guy due to his deep seated insecurity (this was readily apparent by his social media posts and interviews with former classmates) then none of this would have happened - his actions got the ball rolling.

It wasn't his job/duty to be there; he had no business there. He doesn't live in that city or even state, so that shows his "pre-meditation" in him seeking some action.

Good Grief - what a troubled young soul. May God forgive him and that he finds some peace as he's going to have a looooooooooooong time in a small space to do so.

Sorry KGF - I'm not to take the reporting of a link that has only been viewed only 2.7k times (yikes - you are on the fringe of fringe brother) and who's opening sequence is edited so ridiculously, it has more action then the opening sequence of Saving Project Ryan.

You appear to have many anger issues - your moniker shows your insecurity- so may God provide peace in your life as well - remember Christ taught forgiving and loving our enemies and peace - hence his moniker (one of my favs) _ Prince of Peace. The Latin word for Peace is just more than the societal concept, it also reflects a calmness of the soul.

View attachment 9418
I fully agree... that you're not a lawyer.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I fully agree... that you're not a lawyer.

F, I thought you had passed -

1600867193267.png

That's the best you can muster, buster - that's how its done son!

Improve your weak sauce efforts Live Soft.

But you can still bring it in for one -

1600867321353.png

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

View attachment 9418
It was made by his defense attorney, who is an actual lawyer. I didn’t present it as unbiased or present it as anything. It’s a narrative about the situation. Whether it is accurate will be decided by a jury, but don’t be surprised if you narrative turns out to be totally wrong.

And regarding my monicker, do you know what Jerry Kill’s nickname was?

Last edited:

MennoSota

Reaction score
If you're not in law enforcement and you have not been deputized by law enforcement, you are a vigilante with a gun. The kid was over 18, making him an adult with adult responsibilities. His ignorance of the law is no excuse for leniency by the law.
Our court system should legally punish him as the law requires.

golf

Reaction score

My takeaway is this is an example of what will happen if the right starts behaving like the left. Fortunately, so far the right has remained about a million times more civil than the left. For the country's sake, hopefully the right's civility continues.

Minnesota

Reaction score
My takeaway is this is an example of what will happen if the right starts behaving like the left. Fortunately, so far the right has remained about a million times more civil than the left. For the country's sake, hopefully the right's civility continues.

Noted portrait of civility, Timothy McVeigh.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Best go back to the 19th hole and knock back a few more, lol, you nutty low brow version of a country clubber (Hope your golf game is better than you posting game as it blows) -

Who caused the violence at protests? It wasn’t antifa.

It's safe to read, Jeff Bezos didn't write it

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Noted portrait of civility, Timothy McVeigh.

And the proud boyz, lol

And the Bunghole boyz who had one of their peace loving members, hunt and kill two cops - including a federal officer, but facts those are for suckers and losers.

"They came to Oakland to kill cops," John Bennett, the special agent in charge of the FBI's San Francisco division, told NBC News.

In the wake of the killing of two law enforcement officers in Northern California, more attention is being directed to the “boogaloo” movement, a far-right fringe group that has been tied to violence around the country.

On Tuesday, federal law enforcement officials announced they were charging Air Force Sgt. Steven Carrillo, 32, and suspected accomplice Robert A. Justus Jr., 30, in the May 29 shooting death of a federal security officer in Oakland.

Carrillo also faces state charges in the June 6 killing of a Santa Cruz sheriff’s deputy.

So peaceful, I swear I see these guys chipping it at the food pantry my church sponsors -

1600873944809.png

golf

Reaction score
Best go back to the 19th hole and knock back a few more, lol, you nutty low brow version of a country clubber (Hope your golf game is better than you posting game as it blows) -

Who caused the violence at protests? It wasn’t antifa.

It's safe to read, Jeff Bezos didn't write it

The point is that anarchy is a dangerous way to settle disagreements. The media/dems should have unequivocally denounced the anarchy from the beginning. They didnt for political reasons and that is on them.

Now is there going to be more anarchy if trump chooses and senate confirms a conservative justice? What if trump is reelected, more anarchy again?

Will dems/media finally strongly speak out against anarchy and say we need to win our positions through peaceful means? If they dont, at some point the right is not going to put up with it anymore and then civil war.

( Your article is behind a paywall tha i cant access.)

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If you're not in law enforcement and you have not been deputized by law enforcement, you are a vigilante with a gun. The kid was over 18, making him an adult with adult responsibilities. His ignorance of the law is no excuse for leniency by the law.
Our court system should legally punish him as the law requires.
He is not over 18.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
- Rittenhouse is from an Illinois border town 20 miles from Kenosha. Suburban Kenosha essentially. He worked in Kenosha. He did not drive hours to get to the riots. He got off work at his lifeguard job in Kenosha & went to the protests.

- Rittenhouse was studying to be an EMT & allegedly went to the riots to help people. There are confirmed reports of him attending to BLM protesters injuries on two occasions.

- New video shows Rittenhouse was fired on by BLM. He returned fire & hit the man shooting at him. That was the 1st incident.

- Then the BLM mob chased him down & when he tripped, the 1st BLM rioter tried to stomp on his head, while a 2nd ran up, punched him in the head & tried to get his AR-15 & a 3rd ran at him with a pistol in his hand.

- This case is an easy dismissal.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It's not illegal to possess a firearm in Wisconsin at 17 y/o.
I was correcting an error in the quoted post. Your addition is noted.

In what manner is he studying to be an EMT, I might ask? Home study course? Enrolled in a program? Does being enrolled in a course of study convey some privileges?

His folks are at home and cool with this? I kind of want to know the relationship between the kid and the adult who gave him the firearm. He lives in IL, the lawyer says the gun was always in Wisconsin. This seems normal. Was he out of candy?

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Also on the EMT side, both sides seem to claim "medic" status while packing. EMTs in Wisconsin are different.

jamiche

Reaction score

Yes. He murdered them, murderer. Criminal histories are irrelevant.

Top Bottom