Rise of Minnesota Football

BTChamp

Reaction score
Apologies if someone already linked this, but I thought this was a cool video on YouTube. Gave Kill credit, and then lead into Fleck. Pretty down to earth nonbiased view.

Takeaways:
  • I forgot how good David Cobb was.
  • White pants at home?! Brutal. I must've blocked that out of my memory.
  • We can both appreciate what Kill and Co did to rebuild the program AND what Fleck and Co have done to elevate it to a whole other level.
  • The PSU and Auburn wins this year were sweet, but has there been a more cathartic and satisfying win the past decade than the win in Madison in 2018? Tears of joy.
  • The CrAB TD against FSU. Wow. I still can't believe it.

Takeaways:
  • I forgot how good David Cobb was.
  • White pants at home?! Brutal. I must've blocked that out of my memory.
  • We can both appreciate what Kill and Co did to rebuild the program AND what Fleck and Co have done to elevate it to a whole other level.
  • The PSU and Auburn wins this year were sweet, but has there been a more cathartic and satisfying win the past decade than the win in Madison in 2018? Tears of joy.
  • The CrAB TD against FSU. Wow. I still can't believe it.

Cobb always seemed like more of a bruiser than the other guys (who were plenty good). But with Cobb you knew you had a good chance that after contact he still would get more yards.

Fun recap. But yikes on the narrator pronouncing it Mitch "Ledner" twice.

Awesome. Would be fun to have a documentary on the Gophers' season. All or Nothing on Amazon did Michigan one year.

Top Bottom