Rise in attacks on Jews

Section2

Reaction score

Dems keep playing the game of equating the rise in attacks with “Islamophobia”. Is there any social ill that can’t be solved by accusing people of a phobia?

Haven’t heard much from the prog bros since all those marches that supposedly were anti Semitic which led to none of these attacks.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Dems keep playing the game of equating the rise in attacks with “Islamophobia”. Is there any social ill that can’t be solved by accusing people of a phobia?

Haven’t heard much from the prog bros since all those marches that supposedly were anti Semitic which led to none of these attacks.
You have to admit, having the media in your pocket sure helps write the narratives. And the Dems know how to use it.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Violence committed against anyone is wrong and should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law. All human life is of value.

Is that satisfactory, Seditionist 8?

PS - It is not our purview to post on all societal issues, so you can pitch in every once in a while and post something that is useful to the board then good for you and congrats, this is the first one I can remember in last six months I have been active on the board.

PSS - when people yell, "The Jews will not replace us." That is anti-Semitic obviously, got it kiddo.

Section2

Reaction score
Violence committed against anyone is wrong and should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law. All human life is of value.

PS - It is not our purview to post on all societal issues, so you can pitch in every once in a while and post something that is useful to the board then good for you and congrats, this is the first one I can remember in last six months I have been active on the board.

PSS - when people yell, "The Jews will not replace us." That is anti-Semitic obviously, got it kiddo.
This post is great, it’s good to see you squirm.

jamiche

Reaction score

The two biggest years of anti Semitic acts took place after Charlottesville according to the ADL, melvin. Nice try.

Wally

Reaction score

I love Jews, I think Jews are the superior race and thats why they get so much hate. I wish I was an Ashkenazi Jew.

That said, it doesn't change the fact that Israel is an apartheid state that was created with stolen land. I can separate the two.

howeda7

Reaction score
The two biggest years of anti Semitic acts took place after Charlottesville according to the ADL, melvin. Nice try.
Are you implying that the torch-carrying Trumpster Fellas screaming "Jews will not replace us!" was anti-Semetic?!?!

Section2

Reaction score
I totally believe that. This is nothing new. I’m sure Bidens Jewish engagement director was advising Jews not to display any outward signs during those two years of terror.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Are you implying that the torch-carrying Trumpster Fellas screaming "Jews will not replace us!" was anti-Semetic?!?!
Shoes on the other foot now Howie. You’ve got a pretty big Jew hating problem in your party. Including Minnesota’s finest member of Congress
Puts your hatred of Jared in context.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Shoes on the other foot now Howie. You’ve got a pretty big Jew hating problem in your party. Including Minnesota’s finest member of Congress
To imply that all Democrats are proud of the Squad or Omar specifically is the equivalent of stating all Republicans are proud of Horseface Elway and her racist bullshit. Continuing to argue solely from both far Wings of each party helps nobody.

To claim (not you specifically) that Far Right Republicans give a crap about the Jewish community when the Party is fueled in part by hate groups and white supremacists is ridiculous. Both parties are grasping on to anything that they feel will give them a political edge without the slightest concern for integrity or genuine interest. Both parties are absolute dog shit right now.

Wally

Reaction score
Israel does not equal jews no matter how much the right wants it to be.

Why not address my above post.
Do you disagree?
How would you feel if you were a Palistinian?

I know if I was a Palistinian I would be fighting Israel. Would you just lay down?

howeda7

Reaction score
Anti-Semetic and Anti-Islamic racism are both disgusting and should be called out. I've never defended Omar or her many stupid statements. It would be nice if she would be replaced.

I don't have a strong opinion on the current conflict in the Middle East except that I hope we stay out of it militarily. It's one of the few things Trump did well.

Jared is worthy of mockery because he was put in ridiculous positions of power he was totally unqualified for by his moron of a father-in-law. It has zero to do with his religion but you know that.

Section2

Reaction score
Anti-Semetic and Anti-Islamic racism are both disgusting and should be called out. I've never defended Omar or her many stupid statements. It would be nice if she would be replaced.

I don't have a strong opinion on the current conflict in the Middle East except that I hope we stay out of it militarily.

Jared is worthy of mockery because he was put in ridiculous positions of power he was totally unqualified for by his moron of a father-in-law. It has zero to do with his religion but you know that.
Jared did really well though. Better than uber qualified John Kerry who is a buffoon.

Wally

Reaction score
I don't have a strong opinion on the current conflict in the Middle East except that I hope we stay out of it militarily. It's one of the few things Trump did well

We have never done that, now or under Trump

stocker08

Reaction score
To imply that all Democrats are proud of the Squad or Omar specifically is the equivalent of stating all Republicans are proud of Horseface Elway and her racist bullshit. Continuing to argue solely from both far Wings of each party helps nobody.

To claim (not you specifically) that Far Right Republicans give a crap about the Jewish community when the Party is fueled in part by hate groups and white supremacists is ridiculous. Both parties are grasping on to anything that they feel will give them a political edge without the slightest concern for integrity or genuine interest. Both parties are absolute dog shit right now.

I've said plenty of times that Omar is a horrible rep and should be replaced. Actually started a thread about her previous opponent, Antone Melton-Meaux. Would have been way better.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I've said plenty of times that Omar is a horrible rep and should be replaced. Actually started a thread about her previous opponent, Antone Melton-Meaux. Would have been way better.
Indeed. I voted for him.

STPGopher

Reaction score

200.gif
200w.gif

Well amen anyhow!!!

STPGopher

Reaction score
I love Jews, I think Jews are the superior race and thats why they get so much hate. I wish I was an Ashkenazi Jew.

That said, it doesn't change the fact that Israel is an apartheid state that was created with stolen land. I can separate the two.
You might have to get in line...

I know it's off the path:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie

Back on track? The UK may need to step up involvement?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Why would Palestine have a claim to that land, and not the Jews?

Wally

Reaction score
Why would Palestine have a claim to that land, and not the Jews?
Palestineans were Born there, grew up there and living on that land, they owned it. The Jews were imported to Israel by the winners of WWII. If anything they should have been given a chunk of Germany. Supporting some ancient connection to a place is stupid and nonsensical. I actually wish the US had taken in any and all Jews, we would be that much stronger.

I guess you would support the American Indians taking their land back by force then? If they started bombing and bulldozing houses in your neighborhood you would say why not?
🙄🙄🙄

Minnesota

Reaction score
I wonder why the right is so invested in defending a fascist ethnostate that practices apartheid. Hmm. Can’t think of anything.

Section2

Reaction score
Palestineans were Born there, grew up there and living on that land, they owned it. The Jews were imported to Israel by the winners of WWII. If anything they should have been given a chunk of Germany. Supporting some ancient connection to a place is stupid and nonsensical. I actually wish the US had taken in any and all Jews, we would be that much stronger.

I guess you would support the American Indians taking their land back by force then? If they started bombing and bulldozing houses in your neighborhood you would say why not?
🙄🙄🙄
Israelis today were born there, grew up there, and living on the land, own it. Supporting some decades old connection to a place is stupid and nonsensical.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Israelis today were born there, grew up there, and living on the land, own it. Supporting some decades old connection to a place is stupid and nonsensical.
Shut up, Donnie. You are out of your element.

Top Bottom