Riddick Moss (Mike Rallis 2008-2012 LB) debut on Monday Night Raw last night and signed contract extension

Don't watch much wrestling these days but not the most impressive debut for Rallis err Riddick Moss. I mean he was supposed to be there for protection and he let a dude in a clown suit run into the ring and pin the guy he was supposed to be looking out for. :)

Still rocking the long hair from back in his playing days though. Hopefully his WWE career will go well for him.

I was at Illinois when the silly Illini QB on a third down sneak thought he could just stretch the ball out over the line for a first down. Rallis slapped it out of his hands and recovered. Game over.

Don't watch much wrestling these days but not the most impressive debut for Rallis err Riddick Moss. I mean he was supposed to be there for protection and he let a dude in a clown suit run into the ring and pin the guy he was supposed to be looking out for. :)

Still rocking the long hair from back in his playing days though. Hopefully his WWE career will go well for him.
HE HAD ONE JOB!!!

HE HAD ONE JOB!!!

They didn't even do something to distract him at least. He was just standing there outside the ring as the clown goes running into the ring a few feet away from him. :)

Hopefully they have some big plans for him in spite of this less then inspiring debut. Very different from when they had Brock Lesnar burst on the scene back in the day by running in and just destroying people.

Forearm missed the head by "that much" at 1:05.

I really hope you are not trying to imply that WWE wrestling is fake..... :)
No, not at all. I was simply commenting on what a powerful wake his forearm left. Snapped the guys head without even touching him.

Damn impressive.

No, not at all. I was simply commenting on what a powerful wake his forearm left. Snapped the guys head without even touching him.

Damn impressive.

That's good. Bad things happen to guys who make those claims:

It just isn't what it used to be.

https://bleacherreport. com/articles/2838148-wwe-pc-combine-2019-bianca-belair-riddick-moss-stand-out-and-top-highlights
Mike killed it at last year's combine and won in 2018

True or false? The U has more WWE Champions than Super Bowl Champions this century.

Well, there's Lesnar, Shelton Benjamin, and now Moss. So that may be true.

Oh, and old Ric Flair won the tag titles once in the 2000's. So that's four.

Update : Riddick pinned Mojo Rawley today to become the new 24/7 champion
Congratulations to Mike Rallis, he is doing well in his sports entertainment profession. He is good at talking on the microphone too, hopefully they give him a shot to stick on the RAW roster. He makes a good villain and can get the crowd P'o ed at him which is half the battle of being a villain. Villians need to be good at getting the crowd hot, and mad just talking on the microphone. Kudo's to a former Gopher, just like Shelton Benjamon and Brock Lesnar they do the University of Minnesota proud. There are a few Minnesotan's on the roster still Joe Henning "Curtis Axel" and the other Joe otherwise known as "Eric Rowan" he is from here. Ariya Divari on 205 live is from Minneapolis and Rachel Ellering on the NXT roster also from the Twin Cities. Minnesota has always done a good job of putting out good to great Lot's of greats from the past too were professional wrestlers that graced our great state. Even the great Iron Sheik once coached at the University of Minnesota in the 70's and 80's, he met his wife here and she is from Minnesota. I met the Iron Sheik once he was very proud of the time he spent coaching at the University of Minnesota for the wrestling team.

Yes "NERD ALERT".

Last edited:

The Betrayal:

Quick interview leaving the ring after the betrayal:

Hopefully Mike errr Riddick can stay healthy and have a nice long WWE career. Always fun to see former players make it in something, even if it isn't on the football field

The Betrayal:

Quick interview leaving the ring after the betrayal:

Hopefully Mike errr Riddick can stay healthy and have a nice long WWE career. Always fun to see former players make it in something, even if it isn't on the football field
I think some of those things are against the rules.....

This got me to do a search on Curt Hennig/Mr. Perfect (I wasn't sure what his Minnesota ties were). According to Wikipedia, he went to Robbinsdale High School, along with Tom Zenk, Brady Boone, Nikita Koloff, John Nord, Road Warrior Hawk and Barry Darsow. Just an interesting side note. Also didn't realize he died in 2003. I thought it was about 3 or 4 years ago. Time flies.
It's pretty remarkable how many successful pro wrestlers came out of this area due to being trained by Verne Gagne, Eddie Sharkey, and now today Shawn Daivari, Ken Anderson and Molly Holly (who is probably the most famous person to go to my high school). Anderson and ODB are still performing on the indies.

I know a lot of people consider it a low brow form of entertainment, because it's not a real sport, but being able to combine athleticism and theater at the highest level, week in and week out with no off season, well, very few people can do that.

It's pretty remarkable how many successful pro wrestlers came out of this area due to being trained by Verne Gagne, Eddie Sharkey, and now today Shawn Daivari, Ken Anderson and Molly Holly (who is probably the most famous person to go to my high school). Anderson and ODB are still performing on the indies.

I know a lot of people consider it a low brow form of entertainment, because it's not a real sport, but being able to combine athleticism and theater at the highest level, week in and week out with no off season, well, very few people can do that.

This area has definitely produced a ton of wrestling talent at both the college and professional level. I have always viewed pro wrestling as soap operas for guys. The story lines are cheesy but it is still easy to get sucked into and entertaining.

Takes a special level of athletic ability and personality to succeed in wrestling and you are absolutely correct that very few people can do it at the highest level.

You are so correct about their abilities. Very few can military press a 250-300 pound person. I know the guy helps jump into position but still, besides me (pure joke), I don’t know anyone personally that can do that. These men and women are incredible athletes. They are studs.

Top Bottom