Rhode Island vs Holy Cross Highlights (Gophers Next Opponent)

Our defense needs to clean up on some fundamentals.... stop giving up the yardage after first contact. RI does have some skilled ball handlers.

UNH Max Brosmer should know URI defense very well this week since he just played against them on 10/28/2023 and lost last year in OT. Had some decent numbers on them.

41/60 for 456 yards, 2 TDs

East Coast College football with the exception of Penn State is notoriously weak. Expect Gophers to roll. Last good team out of the East was BC with Flutie.

What coast are Maryland and Rutgers located on? Asking for a friend...(Hey, you brought up Penn State)

UNH Max Brosmer should know URI defense very well this week since he just played against them on 10/28/2023 and lost last year in OT. Had some decent numbers on them.

I’m sure Fleck will be thrilled with a 17-10 win. No reason to take risk and score more points than you need to squeeze out a win.

The weather for the upcoming game looks promising. A nice day surrounded by nice days.

1725324373708.png

Observations based on limited tape.....
1. RI can get gouged with a physical running attack.
2. Absolutely no pass rush by HC. RI only scored 20 pts.
3. I figure we win 13-10. Why did we bring Max in if we aren't going to allow him to be a difference maker?

Brosmer should be just as efficient as he was that game. That doesn't mean the same stat line but just as efficient. In theory he has a better supporting cast and Rhode Island is a far more inferior to the Gophers than they were to New Hampshire.

I would be happy with something like 17 of 25 for 250+. To me, this is more on the coaching staff than it is on Brosmer.

Top Bottom