Rewatch games online

zambam

Reaction score
Does anyone know of somewhere online I can rewatch the games without having to pay? I don't have any money but would like to rewatch the games.

Well WatchESPN allows me to replay games on ESPN, anyone know of any other way?

There's btn2go.com, which I hear is like ESPN3 for the big ten. My ISP doesn't have a deal with btn2go.com, so I have never personally used it.

There's btn2go.com, which I hear is like ESPN3 for the big ten. My ISP doesn't have a deal with btn2go.com, so I have never personally used it.

I don't know if you meant ISP, but btn2go.com actually only requires you to have the channel through your satellite/cable provider. So if you have Directv, you go to the site, and it prompts you to log in to your Directv account and then you can watch replays of games.

I don't know if you meant ISP, but btn2go.com actually only requires you to have the channel through your satellite/cable provider. So if you have Directv, you go to the site, and it prompts you to log in to your Directv account and then you can watch replays of games.

I did not know about this. Very cool. I tried it and it works for my cable provider (Time Warner) also available for Charter and several others.

Top Bottom