Reusse 1500 Column: Close, but Kill's third season will not equal Mason's

Personally, I have NO problems with it...BUT, if you people want to try to trash a Coach who did a pretty damn good job with a pretty damn tough situation, having to play in the damn dome who managed to raise levels of awareness of the NEED for an on campus stadium enough to get the new stadium approved so that Coaches who followed would not have to play in the damn dome, then I guess we are just going to HAVE to take a good look at what is going on right now too, won't we?

And why shouldn't I comment that you Mason bashers are constantly wanting to try to bash the things that were good about the history of my Golden Gopher Football Program? You all too often say you are tired of the talk about Mason...but...you people are the ones who CONSTANTLY and FOREVER bring it up. Coach Mason's Era was a part of my Golden Gopher Football Team's history.

You are absolutely right wren. "We are just going to HAVE to take a good look at what is going on right now too, won't we?" And what is happening is that you are doing it again! Anytime somebody post something about Glen you immediately hijack the thread. You claims to be a really nice guy. but your actions say just the opposite. Have you forgotten why you have been banned several times from several blogs. I hope the monitors haven't.

Sorry, Glen. You're a great coach, but you're not coaching here anymore because you couldn't win the close ones.

Not that I think it will do any good to get into an argument with Wayne over Mason, but I really don't see how this statement "trashes" Mason.

He showed consistently over a period of 10 years he couldn't win close games against fair-to-good teams. It's a fact. Simply put, that is why he is no longer coaching here. Doesn't change that I still think he's a great football coach.

Wren, please note I didn't even say "good" football coach. I said "great" football coach.

Talk about reading what you want to read. Geez.

Not that I think it will do any good to get into an argument with Wayne over Mason, but I really don't see how this statement "trashes" Mason.

He showed consistently over a period of 10 years he couldn't win close games against fair-to-good teams. It's a fact. Simply put, that is why he is no longer coaching here. Doesn't change that I still think he's a great football coach.

Wren, please note I didn't even say "good" football coach. I said "great" football coach.

Talk about reading what you want to read. Geez.

josh087 - The problem with wren is that Glen Mason is not a coach it is a religion. Ever since Glen allowed wren to carry his suitcase he has been been on a jihad when it comes to any perspective other than wren's. Religion and football just shouldn't be discussed here.

Top Bottom