Response to Variety of posts

bailee88

Reaction score
I am too lazy to respond to each post so I though I would put all my responses in one post.
So just for fun...
Dan Noehring from Lakeville S. is the best receiver in the state.

Wills has played well and is getting better each week. His dad's post was a great reminder to all of us to be respectfull.

Taylor Grant is a very good football player and would look great in maroon and gold.

Our D-Line in 2011 could be all minnesota kids: Garin, Jacobs, Allen, Hageman

I am not sure if Henderson will be a Gopher but it is a good sign that he has not ruled us out.

Fans attitudes can affect a program in both negative and positive ways. Ask yourself what affect you are having on the program?

I am too lazy to respond to each post so I though I would put all my responses in one post.
So just for fun...
Dan Noehring from Lakeville S. is the best receiver in the state.

Wills has played well and is getting better each week. His dad's post was a great reminder to all of us to be respectfull.

Taylor Grant is a very good football player and would look great in maroon and gold.

Our D-Line in 2011 could be all minnesota kids: Garin, Jacobs, Allen, Hageman
I am not sure if Henderson will be a Gopher but it is a good sign that he has not ruled us out.

Fans attitudes can affect a program in both negative and positive ways. Ask yourself what affect you are having on the program?

Not to nitpick, but Edwards and Kirksey may have something to say about that. 2012 is a different story.

Top Bottom