Republicans are scared

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
That might be. I thought it was an interesting take, and I try to give credit to people rather than post the idea as myself. The point of posting the original source is to allow people to judge the source and the content.
You're not wrong, not at all, it's just that the NY Times has been outed so many times in the last 6-8 years, caught in outright falsehoods and embellishments and lies, that it's virtually impossible to take seriously. Their fall from what many would consider one of the most reputable sources for information in the country to where they are now rivals only CNN one could argue.

But I agree with your overall premise, yes.

stocker08

Reaction score
Of course they are scared. The circus is already back to touring.

Former President Trump held his first rally of the midterm year in Arizona on Saturday, taking the opportunity to hit President Biden and continue to voice his unsubstantiated claims about election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Trump also used the address to attack Biden's chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci, who worked with Trump during his administration as well.

"Biden's made him the person. He's like the king. Fauci's the king," Trump said, invoking chants of "lock him up." The comments come less than a week after Fauci accused Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) of putting him in personal danger due to public attacks.

Trump made clear that he would not be endorsing Gov. Doug Ducey (R), who is said to be mulling a potential Senate run in the state. Ducey has faced Trump's ire since he certified the 2020 election results in Arizona.

"Somebody said 'oh he wants to run for the Senate,'" Trump said of Ducey. "He's never going to get my endorsement."

He warned that "weak Republicans" who do not acknowledge election fraud or the situation at the border will be losing elections.

Trump lost Arizona to Biden in 2020. The state's GOP-controlled Senate ordered an audit of the results in Maricopa County in the wake of the 2020 elections, which found that Biden won the county by a larger margin than the final certified results showed.

TRF Guy

Reaction score

Former President Trump held his first rally of the midterm year in Arizona on Saturday, taking the opportunity to hit President Biden and continue to voice his unsubstantiated claims about election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Trump also used the address to attack Biden's chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci, who worked with Trump during his administration as well.

"Biden's made him the person. He's like the king. Fauci's the king," Trump said, invoking chants of "lock him up." The comments come less than a week after Fauci accused Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) of putting him in personal danger due to public attacks.

Trump made clear that he would not be endorsing Gov. Doug Ducey (R), who is said to be mulling a potential Senate run in the state. Ducey has faced Trump's ire since he certified the 2020 election results in Arizona.

"Somebody said 'oh he wants to run for the Senate,'" Trump said of Ducey. "He's never going to get my endorsement."

He warned that "weak Republicans" who do not acknowledge election fraud or the situation at the border will be losing elections.

Trump lost Arizona to Biden in 2020. The state's GOP-controlled Senate ordered an audit of the results in Maricopa County in the wake of the 2020 elections, which found that Biden won the county by a larger margin than the final certified results showed.

Trump Trump Trump. Every day it’s Trump Trump Trump

stocker08

Reaction score

It's not "everyday" as I don't live on the OTB like some of you. Also....he's the leader of the wacko right. Was two years ago....still is now. You can't complain away your shame.

kg21

Reaction score

Tried to find something wrong with what Trump said there. I couldn't find any.

Section2

Reaction score
Kind of funny. I’ve seen zero coverage of Trumps speech. And he’s banned on all social media. Yet libs like stocker are seeing selective transcripts. Just one of the ways the left tries to control information.

Top Bottom