Republicans are scared

howeda7

Reaction score

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Nice to see you 2 got your own room. Enjoy boys

kg21

Reaction score
Post count is embarrassing for this thread. Just trying to help.

Section2

Reaction score
They know they will lose any debate.
Wimps....

About time. I’d be fine with a televised debate. But none of the networks or news agencies can run them. They’ve failed and they no longer serve any purpose. 2 minute answers with nothing but vague prescripted responses don’t do anything.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It turns out that threatening to jail your opponent, commenting on her backside, and having your whole family show up with Covid and avoiding the testing is unfair.

stocker08

Reaction score
It turns out that threatening to jail your opponent, commenting on her backside, and having your whole family show up with Covid and avoiding the testing is unfair.

It makes no sense for the right. Their king got beaten in the debates by a guy they claim has dementia. No debates = less chance for their idiot to be exposed.

Section2

Reaction score
Good straw man. This started way before Trump. Framing if issues is important. The way questions are set up biases the viewer and the answer. Putting the leftist media, and frankly even Fox in charge of framing questions is a big problem. And then there’s candy crowley live fact checking incorrectly. The whole thing is a charade. It’s time we did away with it.

golf

Reaction score
Good straw man. This started way before Trump. Framing if issues is important. The way questions are set up biases the viewer and the answer. Putting the leftist media, and frankly even Fox in charge of framing questions is a big problem. And then there’s candy crowley live fact checking incorrectly. The whole thing is a charade. It’s time we did away with it.

Also Donna Brazille giving Hillary some of the questions before the debate. Makes a person wonder how many times moderators did this but didn't get caught.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
Also Donna Brazille giving Hillary some of the questions before the debate. Makes a person wonder how many times moderators did this but didn't get caught.

What else could they do? The media and the Commission on Presidential Debates were so hostile towards Clinton they had to even out the playing field somehow.

Wally

Reaction score

Today's Right, Don't like the rules just quit.

I bet they will push for a meme fight instead...

golf

Reaction score
What else could they do? The media and the Commission on Presidential Debates were so hostile towards Clinton they had to even out the playing field somehow.

Yeah, in truth media probly secretly sends questions to republican candidates. Those questions were no doubt actually sent to Hillary by mistake.

A good solution would be to have supreme court justices moderating. Sure, Sotomayor thinks 100000 kids are in hospital with china virus, many on ventilators, but who among us is perfect?

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Mittens got his clock cleaned by Obama and you're still not over it. Time to take the ball and go hide.

I'm not sure refusing to attend the debate when you're not the incumbent is a wise strategy if the nominee is anyone other than Trump.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Well, shill Pauli found a tweet. Finds some and not others.
Shill, between you and your gh leftist friends please ask joe to get the dung out of his mouth so people have a chance to understand him.

Section2

Reaction score
Mittens got his clock cleaned by Obama and you're still not over it. Time to take the ball and go hide.

I'm not sure refusing to attend the debate when you're not the incumbent is a wise strategy if the nominee is anyone other than Trump.
That’s neat but it ignores the point that Candy incorrectly fact checked Romney during their debate. Fact checking at all was a ridiculous breach of duty. Doing it incorrectly just compounded the error.
biden didn’t even campaign and he got 81 million votes, I don’t think ignoring the debates is going to matter. The people that actually watch probably have their minds made up.

howeda7

Reaction score
That’s neat but it ignores the point that Candy incorrectly fact checked Romney during their debate. Fact checking at all was a ridiculous breach of duty. Doing it incorrectly just compounded the error.
biden didn’t even campaign and he got 81 million votes, I don’t think ignoring the debates is going to matter. The people that actually watch probably have their minds made up.
If it's Trump vs Biden it won't matter at all. If it's Deeply Admired Ron or someone else it could.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You lost most people here right after "NYT" in the header
That might be. I thought it was an interesting take, and I try to give credit to people rather than post the idea as myself. The point of posting the original source is to allow people to judge the source and the content.

Top Bottom