Reporter: “What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word Wisconsin?” John Michael Schmitz: "Culvers"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Someone is aiming for an NIL deal!

A Madison-based reporter asked Gophers center John Michael Schmitz: “What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word Wisconsin?”

“Culver’s,” the 6-foot-2, 300-pound lineman responded.

Go Gophers!!

Love me some Culvers! (a man after my own stomach)

Should say 6-4 320 pound lineman unless JMS shrunk.

Have lived in Twin Cities now 30+ years and have not really become a Culvers fan. Not their fault just hasn't clicked.

That offered, there's one in Golden Valley where it can be 5 below and the cars in the drive-through are lined up around the building on to the access street. BTW, this can be 11 AM or 9 PM...doesn't matter. For the afficienados they must be doing something right.

Culvers is solid. Wish they had Coke products though. Also prefer regular fries over crinkle fries. Bonus is you can order your fries extra crispy there.

Culvers is solid. Wish they had Coke products though. Also prefer regular fries over crinkle fries. Bonus is you can order your fries extra crispy there.
My daughter worked at Culvers last summer. You don't want to eat at Culvers. Although the same could likely be said of every fast food restaurant.

My daughter worked at Culvers last summer. You don't want to eat at Culvers. Although the same could likely be said of every fast food restaurant.
Everyone I know that's ever been in any restaurant kitchen says I don't ever want to see what it looks like back there.

Culver's is ok.

Which being pride of Wisconsin seems about right

Culvers > Runza

We could do a breakdown of fast food joints that started in B1G states. Although that would now include In and Out Burger now.

Culvers > Runza

We could do a breakdown of fast food joints that started in B1G states. Although that would now include In and Out Burger now.
I do love a Cousins or Kopps when in Milwaukee. Skyline Chili in Cinci. Portillos in Chicago. MaidRite in Iowa. Somebody should franchise the Detroit coney dog. Dairy Queen here? Jersey Mike's for RU?

I do love a Cousins or Kopps when in Milwaukee. Skyline Chili in Cinci. Portillos in Chicago. MaidRite in Iowa. Somebody should franchise the Detroit coney dog. Dairy Queen here? Jersey Mike's for RU?
Oh man, I miss the MaidRite. Fries were awesome as well!

Top Bottom