replay of the game

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I'm an idiot and didn't record the game Saturday. I've looked on my guide for a replay and I don't see our game at all. Anyone know if it becomes available online at some point on btn.com?

By the way, had my bachelor party Saturday. Tailgated all afternoon and enjoyed the Gophers getting their 4th win. The excitement carried over to the bars afterwards!

In the same fix - went to the game, forgot to tape. I was flipping ahead in my guide and saw nothing at this point. At some point later in the week, I'm betting it will be on in latenite/early morning slot.

What a great time for a bachelor party - glad the Gophs delivered you a win.

It is always available streaming on BTN.com. Just check the toolbar at the top, I think there is a button that says "streaming" then click through to BTN2GO and you can rewatch any of the B1G games from the whole season.

Yeah, mediacom doesn't provide btn2go so I'm out of luck there.

I'm honestly asking this because I only have my own impression to go with, but... does it seem to other people like you can always find replays of Ohio State games on BTN but Gopher game replays are few and far between? I'm not talking about "Big 10's greatest games". I'm talking about just regular replays of the weekly games in the fall.

I did DVR the game and I have watched it through (after falling asleep a couple times yesterday, had to keep restarting it).

The wisconsin-utep game is scheduled to be shown 3 or 4 times more this week, while our game is not listed. Unless it gets picked as the game of the week or whatever it is but that is unlikely.

Top Bottom