Renee Pulley on U: “Parents are concerned about what’s happening over there now"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per WCCO:

Which leads to a big question — will the best players want to stay and play for the state’s biggest university? The Gophers and Richard Pitnio are in free fall right now with on and off the court issues.

“Parents are concerned about what’s happening over there now,” Pulley said. “Is that a good place or a good environment for my kid to be in?”

Theo Johns of Champlin Park has already received an offer. He’s a big and athletic post player. He’s watching the Gophers as they watch him, not quick to pass judgement

“Every college has their hard times,” he said. “I feel like they can worktheir stuff out. They know that they’re dealing with some serious stuff. They’re great guys.”

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/05/13/howard-pulley-basketball/

Go Gophers!!

Another ground breaking local new story.... who else can we interview that will agree that parents are concerned and that these are tough times?

Another ground breaking local new story.... who else can we interview that will agree that parents are concerned and that these are tough times?

It is more complimentary of the program than I've seen Pulley be all things considered. Sounds like he has concerns like everyone else, but at least seems to have some home for Pitino to figure it out.

Top Bottom