Refs

gophersfan

Reaction score
we just got screw again by the Refs. how was that a TD.

:mad::mad::rolleyes:

Here's the deal. If we can get more than one first down the whole first half it don't matter either way.

Booooooooo!

That was a 4 point gift (they probably would've gotten a FG).

I am sooooooo sick of getting HOSED!
Also Matt Millen should NOT be doing this game!

WTF????

How is that not a bobble?

Indiana and Minnesota should just drop out of the B10 for football as neither gets a fair chance to win.

That call = WOW. So why did Decker's catch against Northwestern get overturned?

Conclusive proof?

To overturn a play! It looked like a booble - but we had them on their own 7 or so and can't get a 3 and out.... But the offense - one 1st down! PSU ain't that good. And what's with our kick-off guy letting it go into the end zone - thtat usually is our best offensive play@!

Bobble=No Catch. How was there enough evidence to overturn the call on the field? I hate instant replay. Too often the worthless review official still gets it wrong.

TERRIBLE call. No catch. Regardless of what may, or may not have happened on the next play that way a bad call.

The Big Ten review officials has been horrible this year.

Every time I watched that play in regular speed or slow motion, I thought he was out. But when I watched it frame-by-frame, I think he caught it.

Bottom line is, was it obvious enough a TD to OVERTURN the call? No.

No ... after review, officials called it a TD, therefore bottom line = TD, end of story.

Nice "pass interence". He tripped over his own foot.

The goalline call was bad too. I love how they tried to give PSU a fumble when it was quite clear Weber was down...

It just doesn't matter

It doesn't matter, we would have lost anyway, but COME ON!!! Why do we always get screwed by the replay? :confused:

Top Bottom