Redheaded step child does not agree with Obama

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well excuse me for not following your every post:rolleyes: BTW You set the standards, so have fun!
What a tool. You accuse me a "flip-flopping" and when I dispute your false claim your response is that you don't follow my posts. WTH :rolleyes:

Spoofin

Reaction score
I haven't started many threads on this site that doesn't turn to Trump.

Rent Free!
There aren't any threads on here that don't turn into Trump. Trump Trump Trump. A broken record that never stops playing.

kg21

Reaction score
There aren't any threads on here that don't turn into Trump. Trump Trump Trump. A broken record that never stops playing.
It is that he's going to run in 2024, win, and they just can't deal with it?

What's the exact reason?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
WTF is going on around here?

No democrat can ever agree with a democrat from even 3 years earlier. It's not possible. The goalposts will always continue to move drastically left. Obama would now be pretty close to a moderate. Pelosi is having to reign in some fellow House democrats. 20 years from now, some new bartender will need to be reigned in by the moderate AOC.

This is only possible because so many of the DNC voters are completely maliable. They will only believe what they're told to believe and where they stand today (politically) will be so far to the right of where they will stand in 5 years that they will barely even remember their values from 2021. Their profound white guilt, dependence on the government tit, and/or inability to properly establish their own code and morals will continue to drive liberalism into absurdity.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It is that he's going to run in 2024, win, and they just can't deal with it?

What's the exact reason?
They're really dumb people and they only have canned responses. They know Trump = Bad, so you bring up the fact that trump = Bad then you win. It's what drives them insane about people who are slightly more conservative than them but didn't vote for Trump. They don't know where to go except for pretending that you somehow do like Trump so that they can used their canned responses. They really are a stupid group of people.

I also think there is a little bit of mental health issues going on with some of them on here. The old guy that posts gifs all the time ate himself into disability, so he'll agree with anything to keep that government $$ coming. You've seen Stocker's posts. I mean, c'mon.

Spoofin

Reaction score
They're really dumb people and they only have canned responses. They know Trump = Bad, so you bring up the fact that trump = Bad then you win. It's what drives them insane about people who are slightly more conservative than them but didn't vote for Trump. They don't know where to go except for pretending that you somehow do like Trump so that they can used their canned responses. They really are a stupid group of people.

I also think there is a little bit of mental health issues going on with some of them on here. The old guy that posts gifs all the time ate himself into disability, so he'll agree with anything to keep that government $$ coming. You've seen Stocker's posts. I mean, c'mon.
LOL. Post of the Year! Spot On Bob.

stocker08

Reaction score
Alert NewsMax, Fonks News, OAN, powerline blog, national enquirer, and the hundreds of other really solid "news" sources.....

.....politicians started lying on January 20th, 2021!

kg21

Reaction score
Ouch. Your butthurt is shining brightly. Put some ointment on it and sleep it off.
You could actually address her being a liar, but don't worry about it.

Focus on Trump's lies and you will feel better.

kg21

Reaction score
Alert NewsMax, Fonks News, OAN, powerline blog, national enquirer, and the hundreds of other really solid "news" sources.....

.....politicians started lying on January 20th, 2021!
You've spent an hour on Trump's lying.

Make it a pay site!

kg21

Reaction score
So they did lie before? Wow. Good of you to admit it.
The redheaded stepchild and her mentor are making not telling the truth perfectly fine and normal. You never once have mentioned it though.

Of course the stepchild is not male, so you give her a waiver.

Why do you only post about certain people who lie, and totally ignore others?

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
The redheaded stepchild and her mentor are making not telling the truth perfectly fine and normal. You never once have mentioned it though.

Of course the stepchild is not male, so you give her a waiver.

They are making it perfectly fine and normal? Nonsense. Every administration dating back to the beginning of the U.S. have lied to the public. No administration could ever catch up to the last one.

Oh....and add redheads to the list of folks kg has issues with. Women, minorities, redheads.....what do you think about the handicap?

kg21

Reaction score
They are making it perfectly fine and normal? Nonsense. Every administration dating back to the beginning of the U.S. have lied to the public. No administration could ever catch up to the last one.

Oh....and add redheads to the list of folks kg has issues with. Women, minorities, redheads.....what do you think about the handicap?
So it's a matter of how much you lie!

Could I get the numbers and categories?

Oh, and remember, when you thought covid would go away fairly quickly, you officially became a liar. Such is Stocker!

stocker08

Reaction score
So it's a matter of how much you lie!

Could I get the numbers and categories?

Oh, and remember, when you thought covid would go away fairly quickly, you officially became a liar. Such is Stocker!

Definitely lying out your ass daily like Don did is worse than someone who lies once a week.

Reread your sentences before you post. They may make sense to someone in regressive reading....but most of us try to write in a way in which others can make sense of it.

kg21

Reaction score
Definitely lying out your ass daily like Don did is worse than someone who lies once a week.

Reread your sentences before you post. They may make sense to someone in regressive reading....but most of us try to write in a way in which others can make sense of it.
Dementia lies out of his ass daily.

stocker08

Reaction score
I believe what my own eyes see!

I do give him a little break though, as the WH is the most expensive nursing home in the country.

They got rid of the people who cleaned up Trump's accidents. No more diaper changing.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Psaki: “I’ll echo what the other dumbass said…we welcome stiff competition….”from the Chinese on military weapons.😳😳😳😳

Spoofin

Reaction score
She's mentally ill.
She’s got the toughest job I can think. Take every CF this administration creates and try to spin it. Not surprising she has to lie and contradict herself to try and pull that off.

Top Bottom