Redheaded step child does not agree with Obama

John Galt

Reaction score
Did she say we don’t have open borders with a straight face?

kg21

Reaction score
^^ old white men pissed off that a woman is telling them the truth that they hate.

Delicious :)
She's constantly not telling the truth for a racist, old, white man.

Even more delicious!

Wally

Reaction score
You can’t put a price tag on tree equity.
#Infrastructure
Probably not worthy of a federal program, but I am good with more trees.

I can come and cut yours down if you hate trees...😎

Spoofin

Reaction score
Probably not worthy of a federal program, but I am good with more trees.

I can come and cut yours down if you hate trees...😎
I love trees. I want to make sure everyone gets to enjoy them equally. This is a very important topic, is worth spending $3 Billion on, and totally fits with infrastructure.

Wally

Reaction score
I love trees. I want to make sure everyone gets to enjoy them equally. This is a very important topic, is worth spending $3 Billion on, and totally fits with infrastructure.
Well hopefully they plant some on my neighborhood.

I want to plant some new trees where the city cut down Ash trees on city property adjacent to my lot, the only thing stopping me is dealing with an extremely painful city council meeting.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
$3B is nothing compared to the federal budget, and trees play an extremely important role in reducing greenhouse gasses and preventing soil erosion.

Really, this is your hill to die on? Trees? That which no one hates.

Silly. Pick something else, there are plenty of other things to nit-pick.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
With Psaki, you just plain feel sorry for her; the only question is, do you feel sorry for her because she's only doing/saying exactly what she's told? Or do you feel sorry for her because she's really just that damn stupid?

bga1

Reaction score
With Psaki, you just plain feel sorry for her; the only question is, do you feel sorry for her because she's only doing/saying exactly what she's told? Or do you feel sorry for her because she's really just that damn stupid?
I wonder if Moderna can come up with a gene therapy to correct her issues? Could she be forced to take it?

STPGopher

Reaction score
She's constantly not telling the truth for a racist, old, white man.

Even more delicious!
What the heck. It's Octoberfest...
white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-takes-off-her-face-picture-id1228848321

GettyImages-967235418-8de59c993713416cb5ad0ef4dceb7d73.jpg

17confederate1-jumbo.jpg

stocker08

Reaction score

Ogee only likes REALLY smart people......like his fellow Trumpers. These folks. The smart people......

What the heck. It's Octoberfest...
white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-takes-off-her-face-picture-id1228848321

GettyImages-967235418-8de59c993713416cb5ad0ef4dceb7d73.jpg

17confederate1-jumbo.jpg

USAF

Reaction score
This is today’s left. You hated when Trump lied. But with Biden lying it is suddenly OK because Trump did it. Great standards you live by STP. This is likely the 1000th, “yeah but” post on GH alone. Morals of granite.
Today's right admits the 1000s of Trump lies?? JHFC they won't even admit he lost the election.

Link?

This is too easy.

You're such a total fraud.

STPGopher

Reaction score
This is today’s left. You hated when Trump lied. But with Biden lying it is suddenly OK because Trump did it. Great standards you live by STP. This is likely the 1000th, “yeah but” post on GH alone. Morals of granite.
Ha! You flip flop more than a flag in a hurricane!

If I say it slow enough, you might understand that what was stated applied to Trump as well. Drink up! It's Octoberfest...

STPGopher

Reaction score
Today's right admits the 1000s of Trump lies?? JHFC they won't even admit he lost the election.

Link?

This is too easy.

You're such a total fraud.
Yep. He's still flopping like a fish out of water trying to figure out whether or not there was significant voter fraud. Did he ever call out his stop the steal friends? I think the bearing on his weather vane is wearing out...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yep. He's still flopping like a fish out of water trying to figure out whether or not there was significant voter fraud. Did he ever call out his stop the steal friends? I think the bearing on his weather vane is wearing out...
You are an idiot. I have never wavered once on the "stolen election" or on what a sham the AZ "audit" was. Never once. I have called out Beegs and CRG on it many times. Hell, I just did to Beegs again yesterday and CRG last week - but sure, "flopping like a fish." Sounds good - who cares if it is accurate.

As to the point of this discussion - I also have never once flopped on Trump being a liar. He lied all the time. In fact, I have said repeatedly that him being a liar is one of the two reasons I wasn't going to (before the election) and didn't (after the election) vote for him. Unlike you who condem Trump for lying, but give Biden a pass because "Trump did it too".

But hey - just accuse me of flopping on it. Facts be damned. It appears sidekick agrees so you must be right. :rolleyes:

STPGopher

Reaction score
You are an idiot. I have never wavered once on the "stolen election" or on what a sham the AZ "audit" was. Never once. I have called out Beegs and CRG on it many times. Hell, I just did to Beegs again yesterday and CRG last week - but sure, "flopping like a fish." Sounds good - who cares if it is accurate.

As to the point of this discussion - I also have never once flopped on Trump being a liar. He lied all the time. In fact, I have said repeatedly that him being a liar is one of the two reasons I wasn't going to (before the election) and didn't (after the election) vote for him. Unlike you who condem Trump for lying, but give Biden a pass because "Trump did it too".

But hey - just accuse me of flopping on it. Facts be damned. It appears sidekick agrees so you must be right. :rolleyes:
Well excuse me for not following your every post:rolleyes: BTW You set the standards, so have fun!

kg21

Reaction score
I haven't started many threads on this site that doesn't turn to Trump.

Rent Free!

Top Bottom