Recruits flipping?

Not sure what the legal basis would be, but something like the theories mentioned in my post. Kinda (but not exactly) like taking company information that was developed, bought and paid for by an employer. Especially, when the behavior to flip the recruit was performed by staff who were still employed by the "losing" school. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Calling Bob Loblaw. Come in Bob.

There's no stealing going on. If this was possible, coaches wouldn't be able to leave a school because all their development and coaching information was bought and paid for by the current school, in your example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no stealing going on. If this was possible, coaches wouldn't be able to leave a school because all their development and coaching information was bought and paid for by the current school, in your example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much like a Jimmy Johns employee...but they sign non-competes. Coaches don't sign those.

The discussion centers on the idea that the asst coaches told players to decommit. I didn't get that from the article. I got that asst coaches were informing recruits of the change so they didn't hear it first on facebook...probably to keep them in the loop and maintain relationships. But of course once it was official and Fleck called...it was done.

Top Bottom