Recruiting Top 25

I am most impressed with Stanford on that list. With the academic requirements that the school has and the talent they are bringing in says a lot about the job that Jim Harbaugh is doing there.

Harbaugh's tappin into that nice Cali talent. He's doin a great job indeed. UNC #2 as well, Butch Davis...nice.

Brew Crew has their work cut out for them in the future. See attached Top 25 ranked recruiting statistics:

What does that have to do with recruiting in the future????? -----> NOTHING. Brew had limited scholarships this year, for one. PLUS, he will have the stadium to recruit to next year. So this article says nothing to me.

I'm calling next year's class is a top 10. For 2 big reasons: 1) New stadium 2) Largest class is Srs this year = most schollys to hand out.

Harbaugh's tappin into that nice Cali talent. He's doin a great job indeed. UNC #2 as well, Butch Davis...nice.

Butch Davis was smart and went out and got a great recruiter for his staff in John Blake who he took from Nebraska, he is considered one of the top recruiters in the country. He was terrible as a HC at Oklahoma before Stoops but he helped recruit a lot of the talent that was the foundation for the National Championship team that Stoops had early on in his career there. Stoops have obviously been able to carry it on as well.

Top Bottom