Recruiting: Has anyone seen what our offer letter is like?

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, just wondering if anyone has seen what our offer letters say. I found a few online from other schools (since Tate Forcier decided to post his letters online) and thought it was interesting the differences from school to school:

Winconsin_008.jpg

T_A&M_012.jpg

Michigan_017.jpg

I remember seeing Tate's older brother's letter from Mason a few years ago. Nothing fancy.

I love how in Wisconsin's letter it only details accomplishments beginning in 1993.

DEER TATE,

YOU GOOD FOOT BALL, WE TIDE. YOU LIKE US? WE WIN. YOU COME HERE NOW. ROLL TIDE ROLL.

BYE,
NICK

Dear [NAME],

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSix National Championships XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Ski-U-Mah,

J. KILL.

Dear [YOUNG MAN]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe will touch you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Gentle Hands,

B. Bielema and the "Grab-Ass Gang"

Dear [redacted],

AAHASHSHSADHFHHDASHHASHDHAHSHDHAFHSDHFSAHFHA!!!!!! THE F***??? ? WHAHTSHHAHSDHHFASASIDDFHAK!!!! COME TO NOTRE DAME!!!!
is_brian_kelly_too_angry_to_be_notre_dames_head_coach_original_crop_340x234.jpg

SINCERELY,

B. Kelly

Dear [Redacted],

Make sure your dad's not an asshole. YEEEEEAAAAARRRRGH!

Here’s luck and a fair wind to you,

Coach Leach

Dear Mr. Forcier,

The game card says to go for you.

Regards,

Coach Bielema

Dear [Recruit],

Please come to <del>The University of Tulsa</deL> <del>The University of Pittsburgh</del> Arizona State University.

Our school is best known for <del>having one of the world's premier programs in petroleum engineering</del> <del>research and development in science and engineering</del> HOT CHICKS!

Please come here,

Todd "I probably won't be here next year" Graham

Dear [Recruit],

Please come to <del>The University of Tulsa</deL> <del>The University of Pittsburgh</del> Arizona State University.

Our school is best known for <del>having one of the world's premier programs in petroleum engineering</del> <del>research and development in science and engineering</del> HOT CHICKS!

Please come here,

Todd "I probably won't be here next year" Graham

+1

Top Bottom