Recruit that body-slammed security guard "no longer committed to MSU"

“I can promise any coach that’s willing to take me that they are going to get a hard worker, they’re going to get a natural born leader and they’re going to get someone that just wants to win and is not going to stop until he accomplishes his goals,” Campbell said last week.

Fast forward a few years and I predict he'll be saying something similar to a parole board.

Agreed. He should see me for emergency surgery to locate his head. It is obviously up there somewhere because that is where he is talking from.

Maybe Freddy and the Iowa State men's basketball program can sign him to an LOI! Too far?

I wouldn't take a chance on him, but it's possible that he could get his crap together. There are a lot of schools out there, someone may give him a chance. But if they don't, he could go to juco for a year, stay out of trouble and maybe a college would take a chance on him.

Why would a high school not allow kids to wear hoodies? If there is one thing that I have learned from the Trayvon Martin and Mark Cuban via the media, it is that hoodies are not in any way representative of any sort of criminal or delinquent culture. Cass Tech's student population is predominately (~87%) black (http://detroitk12.org/schools/school/510/demographics/) and therefore, I can only assume that the administration is racist. Although, Principal Lisa Phillips is black, so now I am more confused. Is she scared of black teens in hoodies?

Of course this makes me wonder if hood-less sweatshirts acceptable? How about sweaters? What do the kids wear when it is cold?

What do the kids wear when it is cold?

I don't know, but I want one of these. Sleeping bag with arms and legs.

sleeping-bag-suit1-300x225.jpg

But to bring it back on topic, you can really tell this kid is truly sorry and completely aware of the ramifications of his actions: “Just trying to enjoy the recruiting process and my last year in high school,” Campbell said in the report.

Top Bottom