Recap of our Road Trip 2 years ago

jjgopher

Reaction score
If you're looking for a really cheap way to go down to Tempe this year, I'll give you a quick recap of me, GopherTrev, and 5 of our other friends road trip down there 2 years ago.

Cost:

Renting a van($100/person)
Gas($75/person)
Hotel- stayed at the Holiday Inn right next to campus. We squeezed 7 in one room for 3 nights.- (50$/person)

Tickets were free since we were students we got them through the GLC.

We also stopped in Vegas for New Years on the way back so that added an extra expense.

But it was actually only about $250 for us to go before food and beer expenses. I understand cramming 7 ppl in a room is probably not attractive way to go, but if any students are thinking about going, it's really not that expensive at all.

You def wanna hit up Mill Ave on nights. They have a bar called the Library down there as well, and the ladies working there are easy on the eyes to put it nicely. Also, if you go down as students, the alumni are very nice to you, and we were offered many free beers (Thanks by the way if you happen to be on here)

So if you are looking for a very inexpensive way to travel down there, there are ways you can make it happen. It was a great experience and staying 3 nites on ASU campus will not dissapoint in the least.

I'm trying to set up round 2 and convince enough ppl to go again this year, so hopefully I will be seeing some of you down there. Go Gophs!

Top Bottom