...really!!!

Gophers507

Reaction score
haha omg you have got to be fu*king kidding me...we take jerry fu*king kill over other these other guys...no no we took jerry fu*king kill over mike leach! lol WOW... I hope they didn't pay that search firm a lot. This guy was lik 92nd on my "list" god take Sumlin, Golden, Mullen, LEACH!! whatev

FML

Yes..FYL. Maturi hired this guy expecially to f your life over and over....:cry:

Now please leave and leave the honest discussion to the people who actually care.

Thanks in advance.

I was really upset when I thought it was Edsall last night...now I am wishing it was Edsall. JEEZ!

What, . . .

Yes..FYL. Maturi hired this guy expecially to f your life over and over....:cry:

Now please leave and leave the honest discussion to the people who actually care.

Thanks in advance.

are you saying that someone can't express their opinion? This reminds me of when Brewster was hired and some of us saw him for the snake oil salesman he turned out to be. We were immediately attacked by people who would not allow anything negative, no matter how true, to be said about the new anointed one. I thought this was a forum where all sorts of opinions could be exprressed.

are you saying that someone can't express their opinion? This reminds me of when Brewster was hired and some of us saw him for the snake oil salesman he turned out to be. We were immediately attacked by people who would not allow anything negative, no matter how true, to be said about the new anointed one. I thought this was a forum where all sorts of opinions could be exprressed.

Sure....express your opnions in good discussion on why you don't like the hire. Thats fine. Be civil and clear. Not what 507's idiot ass posted.

I'm not blown away, but I'm not going to jump off the Washington Avenue bridge in anger and anguish either. I can see good things and negative things about Kill. But I'd like to see what he does before I want to run him out of town and go blame all my life's problems on Joel Maturi like some people here tonight seem like they want to do.

Top Bottom