Ranking Wisconsin football's 2024 schedule from hardest to easiest (6. Minnesota Gophers – Nov. 30)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Joe:

6. Minnesota Gophers – Nov. 30​

The Gophers have presented a challenge under head coach P.J. Fleck and they might be sneaky good in 2024 with new quarterback Max Brosmer, who led the FCS in passing yards last season. If Brosmer is the pro-caliber QB some think he is, the Gophers could add a passing attack to balance what is always a potent ground game.

Go Gophers!!

I'm no great football mind but I think this breakdown of Whiskey's schedule is pretty good.

The reporter is hinting at something I've been quietly thinking for a few weeks... that no head coach is looking forward to the Gophers being on the schedule.

From the actual article:

The Gophers have presented a challenge under head coach P.J. Fleck and they might be sneaky good in 2024 with new quarterback Max Brosmer, who led the FCS in passing yards last season. If Brosmer is the pro-caliber QB some think he is, the Gophers could add a passing attack to balance what is always a potent ground game.

Per Joe:

Go Gophers!!
Apologies Bleed for posting the Gopher part of the article that you already posted...and thank you for sharing the article link.

Top Bottom