Ranking Big Ten coaches from best to worst (9. PJ Fleck); says Fleck took over a program in "disarray"

No, I am not. I am not buying the contention the program was without talent upon PJs arrival.
PJ wanted a passing QB. Tracy emphasized QBs that were runners.
That’s not something you blame someone else for. It’s a choice.
PJ didn't pick the QBs before arrival.

And a QB who can pass (at all....), or more than maybe one on the roster who can do that is not a big ask ....

I feel like you're headded to a place where warm bodies qualify as talent.

PJ didn't pick the QBs before arrival.

And a QB who can pass (at all....), or more than maybe one on the roster who can do that is not a big ask ....

I feel like you're headded to a place where warm bodies qualify as talent.
Inheriting a roster with about 15 guys who got NFL tryouts is not a roster in disarray.
Quarterback was not a strength…agreed.

Inheriting a roster with about 15 guys who got NFL tryouts is not a roster in disarray.
Disarray literally means untidy
The fact that so many on the roster were in flux when he took the job makes it true.

If you don’t think the roster was in disarray your position isn’t about your disagreement about Claeys or fleck. It is about your disagreement with the meaning of the word disarray and the English language.

What is the synonym of disarray?

1'the room was in disarray' disorder, confusion, chaos. untidiness, dishevelment. mess, muddle, clutter, jumble, mix-up, tangle, hotchpotch, shambles.

Synonyms of DISARRAY by Oxford Dictionary on ... - Lexico.com

a lack of order or organization in a situation or a place

From Oxford

The more I read this thread the more I think the author of this article picked the perfect word.

The program wasn’t in shambles
It wasn’t bad or awful
It wasn’t hopeless
It was in disarray. Good word

15 seems like a small number for a big10 team. They just had like 9 guys this past year get at least a mini camp invite.

Top Bottom