RandBall: Is there good news on the horizon for fans trying to watch Bally Sports North?

I know that the Loons run some of their games on a Twin Cities OTA channel - I think the one that carries the CW programming? It seems like they put games on that channel that are scheduled to run on BSN+ when the Twins are on the main BSN channel.

It ticks me off that I have ESPN+ but they black out the Loons when the Loons are on BSN+. I can't stand to watch games in standard def any more, and my cable system does not have BSN+ on its High-Def package.

I know that the Loons run some of their games on a Twin Cities OTA channel - I think the one that carries the CW programming? It seems like they put games on that channel that are scheduled to run on BSN+ when the Twins are on the main BSN channel.

It ticks me off that I have ESPN+ but they black out the Loons when the Loons are on BSN+. I can't stand to watch games in standard def any more, and my cable system does not have BSN+ on its High-Def package.
The loons are quite often on the CW. If, they'd get a forward who can score, then they'd be a top team.

Ran across another article about Sinclair working on a streaming option for its Regional Sports networks.

Article made a point that the streaming option would be priced high enough so that it would not p*ss off Sinclair's remaining cable outlets.

the figure of $25 to $30 a month was mentioned.

The article also said that Bally thinks that gambling tie-ins are the big future, so people can watch a game and place bets in real time.

Top Bottom