Ramsey won't be back in Evanston

Good luck to him?

Northwestern has quite a few guys leaving. Interesting they had the type of year they had and still are losing guys. Something strange about that to me.

Northwestern has quite a few guys leaving. Interesting they had the type of year they had and still are losing guys. Something strange about that to me.
Afraid of having another season like 2019?

Read an interesting take that the difference between northwestern contending in the west and going 4-8 is competent quarterback play instead of horrible quarterback play. Let’s hope they are 4-8 next year

Read an interesting take that the difference between northwestern contending in the west and going 4-8 is competent quarterback play instead of horrible quarterback play. Let’s hope they are 4-8 next year
Was it basically because their defense is usually so good that if their offense is even somewhat capable, they'll be decent?

Was it basically because their defense is usually so good that if their offense is even somewhat capable, they'll be decent?
Pretty much. And it’s pretty much spot on. No team has fluctuated so much between being sub .500 and conference contenders year to year as them.

Pretty much. And it’s pretty much spot on. No team has fluctuated so much between being sub .500 and conference contenders year to year as them.
Sounds like the Vikings.

Sounds like the Vikings.
They are more successful than the Vikings in my mind.
Northwestern winning the west twice is more impressive than Minnesota losing one nfc championship game every 10 years.

They are more successful than the Vikings in my mind.
Northwestern winning the west twice is more impressive than Minnesota losing one nfc championship game every 10 years.
I just meant the Vikings typically (not this year) have a good D but our success is when the offense is decent.

story out that Fitz did no NFL interviews...slso elected new AFCA head:

story out that Fitz did no NFL interviews...slso elected new AFCA head:

All the more strange to have guys leaving.

Top Bottom