Ralph Sampson vs. Antoine Broxsie???

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Is it just me or does RSIII remind others on here of Antoine Broxsie? They are both long, lean, fairly athletic, decent outside shooting touch and a propensity to block shots. They also both carry/carried the term "potential". I think RSIII is the better prospect but was curious if others find this comparison valid. Thoughts?

Is it just me or does RSIII remind others on here of Antoine Broxsie? They are both long, lean, fairly athletic, decent outside shooting touch and a propensity to block shots. They also both carry/carried the term "potential". I think RSIII is the better prospect but was curious if others find this comparison valid. Thoughts?

Interesting comparison but I think RSIII might have better genes and also better potential. Broxie did not play here as a true freshman did he?

From what I remember Broxsie was developing well before the transfer but I never heard a word about him after he left.

I remember a brief discussion I had with Broxie when he was here. I've never talked to RSIII, but from what I've read/heard, RSIII has the higher basketball IQ. But even without that, I agree that RSIII is the better prospect.

From what I remember Broxsie was developing well before the transfer but I never heard a word about him after he left.

He hardly played at all after going to Okie State. Let's hope that RSIII does his own schoolwork unlike Broxsie.

Broxsie

I would be hesitant to compare anyone to Antoine.

Top Bottom