R U Seeing Any Shortages?

Wally

Reaction score
Why is it only evil here?
I don't care what anyone else does.

I think if you take workers from desperate situations and just throw them back to the dogs when you're done with them it's evil and exploitive. That's me.🤷🏼‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
"Wait, Texas will go blue in 10 years".

I think it will happen because of in country migration. Texas is so big that its rural areas have dominated. Once you get enough people in ANY place it trends left, that's how it appears to me. Texas is growing alot and because of that I expect it to trend left as it has and that's why the Republicans there are desperately doing everything they can to cling to power.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone else does.

I think if you take workers from desperate situations and just throw them back to the dogs when you're done with them it's evil and exploitive. That's me.🤷🏼‍♂️
Take them?!?!?!? LOL. Yeah, I am against capturing people in other countries and forcing them to work here. That would be evil.

If there are people who would like to make some money and we offer them a job, that's evil? To me, that sounds pretty kind. You really do hate capitalism.

Wally

Reaction score
You really do hate capitalism.
I hate exploitation, I guess you celebrate it if it makes you a buck.

I know several people in my life that celebrate fucking people over and are proud of it.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I think it will happen because of in country migration. Texas is so big that its rural areas have dominated. Once you get enough people in ANY place it trends left, that's how it appears to me. Texas is growing alot and because of that I expect it to trend left as it has and that's why the Republicans there are desperately doing everything they can to cling to power.
You've never been to Texas. It's not dominated by the rural areas. In 2010, 84.7% of Texans lived in urban areas.

The Hispanic population in Texas grew 21% (around 2 million people) from 2010 to 2020. The white population grew 1.6% (around 190K). Those folks are often to moving to one of the many large metro areas in Texas.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I hate exploitation, I guess you celebrate it if it makes you a buck.

I know several people in my life that celebrate fucking people over and are proud of it.
I'm not celebrating it. I don't think offering someone a job and the rights and protections of our country is exploitative.

You need better friends. There isn't anyone in my life that openly fucks people over.

Section2

Reaction score
I think you are VASTLY underestimating what I listed. I know more than a few who fall into those categories.
You know many drug dealers, people living with parents, and those who inherited so much they don’t need to work?

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Yes. Timelines for just about anything for work is 3x-4x as long as typical.

Wally

Reaction score
You've never been to Texas. It's not dominated by the rural areas. In 2010, 84.7% of Texans lived in urban areas.

The Hispanic population in Texas grew 21% (around 2 million people) from 2010 to 2020. The white population grew 1.6% (around 190K). Those folks are often to moving to one of the many large metro areas in Texas.
Yea I suppose you are right, that's not why its still red, it is different tho.
Most of the urban areas aren't as dense like Cali or the Northeast, its suburban sprawl.

Look at the voting rate in Texas, its one of the lowest of not the lowest. Maybe its because they are all illegals? Maybe its by design? It's safe to say if they voted at MN rates, Texas would be blue.

You know many drug dealers, people living with parents, and those who inherited so much they don’t need to work?
A couple in my limited circle of people I know.
And a couple who married people and quit working because their spouse makes bank and they just sit home with the dogs.

Plus I just read something about a large number of single people still living with their parents into their 30's. I have two neighbors in their 50's and 60's living with their moms, one I know doesn't work.

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Every time I look in the mirror. But I blame the water for the "shortages"

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Yea I suppose you are right, that's not why its still red, it is different tho.
Most of the urban areas aren't as dense like Cali or the Northeast, its suburban sprawl.

Look at the voting rate in Texas, its one of the lowest of not the lowest. Maybe its because they are all illegals? Maybe its by design? It's safe to say if they voted at MN rates, Texas would be blue.

A couple in my limited circle of people I know.
And a couple who married people and quit working because their spouse makes bank and they just sit home with the dogs.

Plus I just read something about a large number of single people still living with their parents into their 30's. I have two neighbors in their 50's and 60's living with their moms, one I know doesn't work.

Voter turrnout actually really interests me. There doesn't seem to be a pattern (that I've found) why some states have really good voter turnout. New Jersey, Minnesota, Mississippi and Oregon were #1-4. I don't know if we could find 4 more different states if we tried.

Texas has pretty average voter turnout. As far as large states go, it has higher turnout than New York, California, or Florida. I think Texas was 28th in voter turnout in the 2020 election.

howeda7

Reaction score
So you disagree. Hispanic immigrants aren’t busting their ass landscaping, roofing, and working in the restaurant industry. Odd argument but ok.
I didn't say that. But apparently they're the "only" ones doing so...

howeda7

Reaction score
As far as it being the boogeyman votes, you're really blind. Democrats know this (they discuss it with glee). . . "Wait, Texas will go blue in 10 years". It's a real thing and an open part of the Democrats long term goal. They admit it. It's strange that they admit it while also pretending like Republicans are crazy for bringing it up.
If Texas goes blue, it has little/nothing to do with illegals voting, versus the growth in the legal Hispanic population and migration from CA etc. Why is it sinister for the Dems to try and win it?

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Could it just be that you don't believe in fucking people over?

If they are good enough to do our shit jobs, they are good enough to be citizens?

My first girlfriend was from Korea, her dad had his own Geological Engineering company in Korea, he lost everything in the Asian financial crisis in the 90's. Her parents immigrated to the US, they got their green cards by working two years in a poultry processing plant, some kind of shady deal but whatever it is what it is. I have no problem making workers "legal" and it has nothing to do with votes, it has to do with morals.
You really try to seem like you are caring of others. Then you wish people dead and post gibberish like this. Morals. Yeah, that is what I think of when I think of Wally.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Oops. You said the quiet part out-loud.
It's strange that you would think he should be embarrassed for being against that. He said the loud part out-loud.

Anyone who isn't consumed with self-loathing is openly against importing in the third world to win an election. Almost every country agrees with this idea, even our enlightened friends in Europe. In Asia, they'd laugh you out of the room for thinking someone would be embarrassed for not wanting immigrants to enter the country to vote.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
If Texas goes blue, it has little/nothing to do with illegals voting. The legal Hispanic population is growing, and Texas has massive migration from California etc.
Yawn. You either can't or chose not to read.

From 2010 to 2020, Hispanic voting population grew up 21% (~2 million people). In the same time frame, the white voting population grew up 1.6% (~190K). The population of Hispanics and Whites in Texas is about equal. Unless you think the California exodus was only people of color (hint the California exodus was mostly white or non-hispanic). The California exodus, while a large shift in population, is absolutely nothing compared to the shift in population due to illegal immigration.

So no, you're 100% wrong, the voting changes are not because of the California exodus.

It's because illegal aliens are having children in the US. When Texas goes fueled by illegal immigration. It's totally cool if you celebrate this fact, but pretending to not understand it is just f'n weird.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yawn. You either can't or chose not to read.

From 2010 to 2020, Hispanic voting population grew up 21% (~2 million people). In the same time frame, the white voting population grew up 1.6% (~190K). The population of Hispanics and Whites in Texas is about equal. Unless you think the California exodus was only people of color (hint the California exodus was mostly white or non-hispanic). The California exodus, while a large shift in population, is absolutely nothing compared to the shift in population due to illegal immigration.

So no, you're 100% wrong, the voting changes are not because of the California exodus.

It's because illegal aliens are having children in the US. When Texas goes fueled by illegal immigration. It's totally cool if you celebrate this fact, but pretending to not understand it is just f'n weird.
Biden did better than Clinton in Texas despite his support collapsing in the Rio Grand Valley and among Hispanics overall. So your take is not 100% correct either.

Also, what portion of the 21% increase in Hispanic population was due children of illegal immigrants?

Wally

Reaction score
You really try to seem like you are caring of others. Then you wish people dead and post gibberish like this. Morals. Yeah, that is what I think of when I think of Wally.
I never said I was perfect like you are.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Still plenty of leaves on the trees within easy reach, I don't know once winter gets here if the toilet paper stocks still out. What did cavemen do? They survived somehow.

Top Bottom