R U Seeing Any Shortages?

Wally

Reaction score
Hmmm, Just what I have been saying....

"We believe there is a more permanent loss of workers driven by a large number of older workers taking early retirement. The thought of returning to the office and the daily commute may seem unpalatable for many people and with surging equity markets having boosted 401k pension plans, early retirement may seem a very attractive option," they noted, adding that border closures will have curbed immigration and slower birth rates mean fewer young workers are now entering the workforce.

kg21

Reaction score

"We believe there is a more permanent loss of workers driven by a large number of older workers taking early retirement. The thought of returning to the office and the daily commute may seem unpalatable for many people and with surging equity markets having boosted 401k pension plans, early retirement may seem a very attractive option," they noted, adding that border closures will have curbed immigration and slower birth rates mean fewer young workers are now entering the workforce.

Something tells me Wally that this wouldn't be happening under your boy, Trump. Just a thought.

Wally

Reaction score
Something tells me Wally that this wouldn't be happening under your boy, Trump. Just a thought.
It would be exactly the same dummy.

Everything is great to me, more work than I want, wifes business is setting new highs for revenue.

kg21

Reaction score
It would be exactly the same dummy.

Everything is great to me, more work than I want, wifes business is setting new highs for revenue.
Everything would always be the same. If it weren't so hilarious.

The border would be the same, covid the same, the economy the same, goods not getting into the country would be the same.

Thank Gawd the idiots rigged the election for the same old, same old.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Everything would always be the same. If it weren't so hilarious.

The border would be the same, covid the same, the economy the same, goods not getting into the country would be the same.

Thank Gawd the idiots rigged the election for the same old, same old.
Yep it would be.

The beauty of Biden winning is that it really supercharged the antivaxxers and now Covid gets to take them out. I love natural selection.

kg21

Reaction score
Yep it would be.

The beauty of Biden winning is that it really supercharged the antivaxxers and now Covid gets to take them out. I love natural selection.
that's a lot of blacks and hispanics, you racist, who voted for a racist!

Section2

Reaction score

This doesn’t explain supply chain problems. This explains a white collar worker shortage.

Section2

Reaction score
Why does it only apply to white collar workers?
Returning to the office? Large enough 401k to retire early sounds like blue collar workers to you? Truck drivers?
No, there is nothing natural about this supply shock. This is simply a propaganda piece to remove the blame from where it lies. The response to covid. Lockdowns, restrictions. You guys all cheered that on because it made you feel safe but there’s a price to pay. So own it.

Wally

Reaction score
No, there is nothing natural about this supply shock. This is simply a propaganda piece to remove the blame from where it lies. The response to covid. Lockdowns, restrictions. You guys all cheered that on because it made you feel safe but there’s a price to pay. So own it.
I will. It doesn't bother me.
A little scarcity is not the end of the world.

I would think it creates tons of opportunity for a good capitalist.

Elon is up 80 billion this year. Life ain't fair.🤷🏼‍♂️

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This doesn’t explain supply chain problems. This explains a white collar worker shortage.

It's California's version of the Green New Deal. IT outlawed over half the semi's in the country from transporting goods, and outlawed over half the semis in the country who're owner-operator but haul loads for larger companies. Shut out the trucks, you shut down the supply chain. This was the desired outcome, not an accident.

Section2

Reaction score
But you vote for them anyway....
Until a better alternative emerges. Libertarian party is getting rid of the losers. I have high hopes.
The Democrats are infinitely worse. But I’d happily be part of the 5-10% that vote L down the ticket if I actually aligned with those politicians.

Section2

Reaction score
I will. It doesn't bother me.
A little scarcity is not the end of the world.

I would think it creates tons of opportunity for a good capitalist.

Elon is up 80 billion this year. Life ain't fair.🤷🏼‍♂️
A little scarcity can quickly turn into a lot of scarcity and runaway inflation. Elon has nothing to do with it. He makes a great product people love. Get over it. You decided to stay at home.

Wally

Reaction score
Mad Money said CEOs he talked to cut investment to the bone at the start of Covid, because that's what worked in 2008 recession. Turns out this was a horrible thing to do for Covid and this is one thing contributing to supply chain issues.

Section2

Reaction score
Mad Money said CEOs he talked to cut investment to the bone at the start of Covid, because that's what worked in 2008 recession. Turns out this was a horrible thing to do for Covid and this is one thing contributing to supply chain issues.
It’s not. It’s government intervention.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There is no debate to be had here. It's not Covid. California shut down over 50% of trucks to their ports. To pretend otherwise is pathetic.

Wally

Reaction score
It’s not. It’s government intervention.
Always the governments fault in deuce world.

Humanity would be perfect if it wasn't for that pesky government.
Deuclusional

Wally

Reaction score

kg21

Reaction score

Deuclusional
As with all of these issues, what is Dementia's plan to help solve the problem?

Oh, that's right, there is no plan.

Section2

Reaction score

Deuclusional
Simping for the government is pathetic.

Reactions: SDR

Top Bottom