R. S.

book

Reaction score
Needs to play in the small forward spot - facing the basket. He's a better shot out there - better than missing 4 foot hook shots or dibbling into turnovers. What a difference it is - when Trevor gets the ball - one quick swoop and he's through the basket!!!

Thinking about Sampson defending a small forward from the perimeter for the whole game makes me cringe. I wouldn't mind seeing more high-lows with those two though.

Needs to play in the small forward spot - facing the basket. He's a better shot out there - better than missing 4 foot hook shots or dibbling into turnovers. What a difference it is - when Trevor gets the ball - one quick swoop and he's through the basket!!!

I agree! Ralph and Rodney should switch. Rodney would be better off closer to the basket and Ralph farther (on offense). On defense they fit fine right where they are.

Ralph had a terrible game. We've seen it happen before. He should retire that hook shot forever. It's not coming anywhere near the basket. Next game he may snap out of it again and give a good preformance.

Wow! What a NBA like performance we just saw from a Senior against a D2 squad. Its amazing what little RS can do on a basketball court.

I completely agree with the idea that Rodney and Ralph should trade positions on offense! Let Ralph shoot some 3s and Rodney and Trevor can get the offensive rebounds.

Here's my thoughts on the posts from last night -

Trevor seemed to play on the perimeter the whole night, and Ralph played low man in the high low. Why wouldn't we switch that? Trevor is better down low and Ralph can shoot the 15 ft jumper. The only time we truly put Trevor down low was at the end of the game where he dominated.

Am I seeing something that is completely wrong? Jw what other people thought about the post set up.

p.s. do you think Tubby was just doing that b/c it was an exhibition game and he wanted other people in the post in case Trevor would get in foul trouble in future games?

Here's my thoughts on the posts from last night -

Trevor seemed to play on the perimeter the whole night, and Ralph played low man in the high low. Why wouldn't we switch that? Trevor is better down low and Ralph can shoot the 15 ft jumper. The only time we truly put Trevor down low was at the end of the game where he dominated.

Am I seeing something that is completely wrong? Jw what other people thought about the post set up.

p.s. do you think Tubby was just doing that b/c it was an exhibition game and he wanted other people in the post in case Trevor would get in foul trouble in future games?

Last year Ralph was always at the top of the High Low whether it was Iverson or Mbakwe on the blocks. Ralph needs to get away from the hoop, he has a unique skill set, but it is not as a back to the basket post player.

Gold Vison-

So you thought Ralph was on the block way more than usual last night as well? It was odd, it was like we weren't using Trevor.

I watched our 7 footer put the ball on the ground time after time when he was 5 feet from the hoop.

Top Bottom