Quick look about MN from West Virginia site.

On paper it should be a Minnesota win. All depends on which team wants it more in the end. An opportunity for Minnesota to shine and enjoy the off season all the more.

It helps that we no longer have an OC who believed the way to beat the blitz is with deep long developing pass routes!
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I will never forget the sight of Tanner Morgan running all over the place trying to get the play called while the clock was winding down to zero the entire game! Just so they could run right up the middle into a stacked defense waiting for them.. and passes that had next to zero chance of working. Make no mistake - Sanford had to go. I just wish Fleck had never hired him at all but maybe then we wouldn't get to see Ciarrocca back so maybe it all turned out for the best for our future!

I agree -- we SHOULD win, but remember our worst games this year were games everyone thought would be an easy win!!!
Plenty of time to prepare plus KC back in the fold! Go Offense! I'll be disappointed if Gophs don't control from the beginning and win comfortably.

We should steam roll WV and the soft ass football they play in the big 12

hyphen.jpg

ass-football

Plenty of time to prepare plus KC back in the fold! Go Offense! I'll be disappointed if Gophs don't control from the beginning and win comfortably.
Let's see an offensive gameplan like they had vs. Auburn in the Outback Bowl! They had no idea what was coming - a nice little mix of passing and running with plays coming out of nowhere! Loved it!

I read that KC is going to sit this one out. I think that's the proper decision under the circumstances.

Last edited:

I agree -- we SHOULD win, but remember our worst games this year were games everyone thought would be an easy win!!!

Yes, we showed two things this year:

1) We could beat most FBS teams; and
2) We could also play badly enough to lose to the majority of FBS teams.

Top Bottom