question regarding east river flats tailgating lot near coffman union

supadupafly

Reaction score
hi. is this minneapolis park board lot down by the mississippi river still open for tailgating as it has been since the stadium opened in 2009? have a few gopher fans/friends looking for a day of game spot to park (they don't have a pass to one of the main U tailgating lots) and they want to do some tailgating as well. thought this would be a good spot for them, but wanted to make sure it was still open for tailgating on game days. can someone please confirm that is the case? also do you know how long before kickoff this day of game lot opens? thought i recall it was 6 hours, but not sure.

thanks

You're good to go. Just was there for NW. Not sure on the opening time, but I believe the rules (and opening time) are exactly the same as it would be for any U lot. There's usually a Park Police squad car parked at the end of the road, but they leave you alone.

You're good to go. Just was there for NW. Not sure on the opening time, but I believe the rules (and opening time) are exactly the same as it would be for any U lot. There's usually a Park Police squad car parked at the end of the road, but they leave you alone.

cool. thanks. regarding the park police note. i will tell them to stop down by his car and offer him a beer and a dog! ;-)

Top Bottom