Question on pre game day events

Rog

Reaction score
Last year:

On Thursday noon there was a 1 hour Kill radio (forgot the station) show at Sensor"s Roseville. This year??

On certain Friday noons the Goal Line Club had a "Kill" Luncheon at the TCF stadium. This year??

Last year:

On Thursday noon there was a 1 hour Kill radio (forgot the station) show at Sensor"s Roseville. This year??

On certain Friday noons the Goal Line Club had a "Kill" Luncheon at the TCF stadium. This year??

The Thursday show was on KFAN. I would assume it will be on again this year, KFAN is still the radio home for Gopher games so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't come back this year.

The Goal Line Club will be hosting luncheons at Jax Cafe. The first one will be on Wednesday, August 28 prior to the UNLV game and Coach Kill will be the speaker. There will also be a luncheon on Friday's before every home Big 10 game and assistant coaches will be the speakers at these events. The cost will be $20.

Update - Registration opened today on the Goal Line Club's website.

Kill's first radio show of the season will be on Tuesday, Aug 27th. Live at Noon - replayed at 7:00pm on certain stations on the Gopher Radio Network.

I assume they're going with a Tuesday show because of the Thursday game that week. Starting the following week, the Coaches show will be on Thursday.

Top Bottom