Question for you guys on Al Nolen

WestBank08

Reaction score
Is there any chance Nolen plays the rest of the way? I have heard conflicting reports and haven't had time to visit this site for a while so I figured I'd see what you guys know. I think our only way to the tourney is to win the BTT so maybe him coming back for that could get us there.

Go Gophers

The twitter stalker in me says that Al was at the gym tonight shooting with the team per a picture of him and Mbakwe.

Maybe it was a joke. Maybe it wasn't. :)

Why ask this question? Hasn't been established on Gopherhole that Al isn't that good and/or important to the outcome of this season???
Or maybe the opinions of the lowest denominator of this group aren't everything...

Why ask this question? Hasn't been established on Gopherhole that Al isn't that good and/or important to the outcome of this season???
Or maybe the opinions of the lowest denominator of this group aren't everything...

Moonlight, some of you comments slay me, and I LMAO on this one. Well stated.

I do what I can Dr. D
With Nolen - flaws accepted and acknowledged, this team goes to the ncaas. Without him - no.

The twitter stalker in me says that Al was at the gym tonight shooting with the team per a picture of him and Mbakwe.

Maybe it was a joke. Maybe it wasn't. :)

I saw that too Reserve and it got me very excited. You don't joke about that.

I still hope to be proven wrong because I was certain that Al would not be able to return this year. According to his twitter though he's still maintaining to be back at the B10 tourney.

Here's to hoping I guess. :)

FWIW - Purdue's John Hart pretty much had the same injury and surgery back in early December and he tried to come back in mid to late January but hasn't been able to play at all lately.

At this point, a one legged Nolen couldn't hurt...

Kidding aside, I really hope he gets to play again in the Maroon and Gold, even if it is in the NIT.

I really doubt it. He's still in a boot, or at least was at the Michigan game. I can't imagine hopping right out of the boot and right back on the court.

Top Bottom