Question for the board...

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
Last night I was finally able to get down to campus and get up close to the stadium for the first time. It's shocking that not that long ago, the Huron Blvd. lots were the only thing on that hunk of property.

The Tribal Nation plaza is very, very well done.

Also, while I was wandering around outside the stadium, there were some people wandering around the inside. They looked to be student-age, but I couldn't figure out why they were inside the stadium. This was around 8:30 last night. Anyone have any ideas why they were there?

They possibly could have been band students. The band is moved in there now and I'm guessing they'll have access to the field whenever they need it.

Maybe they were having a "joints up" committee on the 50 yard line :D

Probably not band. A LOT of students work at the stadium, setting things up, cleaning, patrolling.

I tried to have one of those last week...too bad the stadium seems to be an impenetrable fortress!

Did you try the big old broken window on the east end? Anybody know anything about that? I guess I got around the stadium on Thursday for the first time post fence removal and was saddened to see the old Girl already damaged. If it was some punk kids...:mad: @#$%damn hooligans!

Top Bottom