Question for Syracuse fans visiting the board...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
WHO THE HELL PLAYS COLLEGE FOOTBALL IN A DOME?!?!

Don't you know that college football is meant to be outdoors? Indoor football is for the NFL.

;)

Go Gophers!!

The Carrier Dome is the Curse of The Cuse

They will realize it in time. The Glory Days of Syracuse Football were in the 50's and early sixites. You had players that wore the 44. Ernie Davis, Jim Brown, Floyd Little, and Larry Csonka. With a decaying old stadium, they chose a multiuse dome for all sports. The football team was never the same, oh sure you can point to Donavan McNabb and Harrison but we beat them. And the last 5 years have been unbelievablly bad. It will eventually dawn on them, to go outside and play.

They will realize it in time. The Glory Days of Syracuse Football were in the 50's and early sixites. You had players that wore the 44. Ernie Davis, Jim Brown, Floyd Little, and Larry Csonka. With a decaying old stadium, they chose a multiuse dome for all sports. The football team was never the same, oh sure you can point to Donavan McNabb and Harrison but we beat them. And the last 5 years have been unbelievablly bad. It will eventually dawn on them, to go outside and play.

I'm inclined to agree with you BUT our situation was way worse because Syracuse doesn't play 3rd fiddle to two pro teams off campus.

I know former season ticket holders, who only recently gave up on Syracuse. They are from Buffalo, and have Bills season tickets. Their old stadium was a relic, but it was outside. My point they can harken the past, but it aint going to happen in the Carrier Dome.

Top Bottom