Question about UNLV and other away games

kuhlmanalex

Reaction score
Sorry if some of this has already been posted but the couple threads I have looked at didn't really help me. Anyways, my awesome wife suprised me for our anniversary with tickets (or a promise for tickets) to all the Gophers games; home and away---pretty good wife I got. So my questions....
1. Where/How is the best way to get tickets...especially to the UNLV game. I have looked at StubHub and they are a bit more expensive then I thought that they would be since everything I have read is that they never sell out. I am guessing I can probably get tickets while out there but I would prefer to have everything set before heading out. I logged into Gophersports.com and clicked on the away game tickets for $40...are those only for season ticket holders?
2. Are many of you doing the Creative Charters trip?
I guess there were only really two questions. Thanks for your help.

The Gophers will make any extra tickets for UNLV for sale to non season ticket holders on 8/20. The UNLV ticket office will sell single game tickets on 7/27. You could easily scalp in the parking lot for cheap. I will buy from UNLV of Friday, should be nice seats. No worries about what sideline as the 14 UNLV fans won't be heard.

I would not buy any Gopher ticket prior to game day; you'll get great seats for about 1/2 price to every game home or away.

Your wife rocks. :) I don't have anything else to add on the questions.

We bought our tickets through the ticket office. For $40 I guess I'd rather sit with all the other Gopher fans. Not that there won't be Gopher fans all over the stadium, but not like in the actual Gopher section.

But if you're looking to save a buck or two, absolutely scalp tickets the day of or the Wednesday before on StubHub. They should be going for pretty cheap.

I am doing my own trip because we also have a friend celebrating her birthday, but I have done Creative Charter trips before and they do a GREAT job. Similar comment to the tickets - you can often save a buck or two scheduling yourself, but you are with all the Gopher fans, don't have to lift a finger, get carted around, etc.

Top Bottom