QBs for the PSU Game?

Who wants to see AK and/or Knuth in for PSU?

• Total voters

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Time to phase out TM? Is it time to get our young QBs main playtime and “forced development”?

If Knuth plays something went terribly wrong.

Just saw the game is on Saturday Night Football on ABC (why they picked this outside of it being Penn State's white out game, I do not know). Without a good QB, regardless of who it is (most likely not Tanner though), we will be lucky if we even score any points.

Honestly, throw the backup out there and show recruits you could be starting ASAP with how bad the QB room is here.

Just saw the game is on Saturday Night Football on ABC (why they picked this outside of it being Penn State's white out game, I do not know). Without a good QB, regardless of who it is (most likely not Tanner though), we will be lucky if we even score any points.

Honestly, throw the backup out there and show recruits you could be starting ASAP with how bad the QB room is here.
Good grief. Who whizzed in your cereal this morning?

I think it's Tanner if he is medically cleared to play.

Otherwise it's Athan making his first start. It's a tough opponent and atmosphere but he'll have all week to prepare with the 1s and won't have to walk into a situation where he's forced to press the ball downfield.

Good grief. Who whizzed in your cereal this morning?
The Gophers breaking my heart. I'm sorry for being bad luck and a curse as the Minnesota Golden Gophers football will never win again. :(😥😢😭🥺

I think it's Tanner if he is medically cleared to play.

Otherwise it's Athan making his first start. It's a tough opponent and atmosphere but he'll have all week to prepare with the 1s and won't have to walk into a situation where he's forced to press the ball downfield.
Agreed, but I really don't think he will be. IDK about concussion protocol, but being taken back to the locker room and then to a hospital doesn't sound like a "1 week and your good" concussion. I think he was probably having more than mild concussion symptoms and the hospital trip was just to confirm all of his symptoms were just concussion related and nothing else. He's out for at least the PSU game I would bet, maybe even Rutgers too. At that point, if Athan has given the passing game some new life, I don't know how you pull Athan for Morgan at that point.

I’d agree I don’t think Fleck would bench him.
Not if he's good to play. But medical staff could require another week off out of abundance of caution. It was bad enough that he was immediately taken to a hospital.

No kidding! Right now the first interpretation I got from the title is the question of whether we should have quarterbacks for the PSU game. Of course we should!
I can’t believe y’all can’t read the poll question?! The font color is very close to the back ground that’s what y’all can’t read the poll question! Go back up to the poll and you’ll see the poll question right above the poll question choices.

Maybe a moderator can change the poll question’s background color?

Time to phase out TM? Is it time to get our young QBs main playtime and “forced development”?
The reserve QBs would get killed in the Penn State game. If it is at all possible, Morgan will start, but if reinjured, probably both QBs would be used, getting a painful intro to the Big Ten before an 85,000 Roman Colosseum crowd.

Well the reason they would pick it is because they have the second choice for a big ten game this weekend and the other options were:
Indiana-Rutgers
Maryland-northwestern
Wisconsin-Purdue

This was the only option that didn’t involve a team with a losing record

Top Bottom