Q&A: Danny Ogele

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the U:

You have been a part of the Gopher program since this summer. What have you learned from this coaching staff so far?
We are huge on being a family. We're very family oriented. It's cool to see (how) a bunch of guys who don't know each other can come together and gel really quick. It's actually amazing. The coaching staff is very down to earth and they care about you. They want to see you get better and they have your best interest at heart. They are very family oriented.

You talk about that togetherness. How were you able to integrate yourself with the team?
Just be myself. A lot of the guys are just being themselves. We spend a lot of time hanging out on the weekends, getting up shots together, playing video games. Everyone is doing a great job of welcoming each other and being a family.

What are your personal goals this year and team goals this year?
Personal goals, I just want to continue to get better every day. That's what coach Johnson and staff preach every day. Just get better each day and develop. Whether that's in the classroom or on the court, be better than the day before. As a team, we'd love to make it to the NCAA tournament. That's our main goal.

How did you get into cyber security and how did you know that was your processional path?
Through my mother. She's been doing cyber security for about 15 years now. She pushed me into that field and is very big into that. She works for a company called Boos Allen Hamilton and are based in Virginia. I see what she's doing and loves it. She keeps telling me it's the future and the direction everything is going right now so I dove into it.

Go Gophers!!

per the U:

You have been a part of the Gopher program since this summer. What have you learned from this coaching staff so far?
We are huge on being a family. We're very family oriented. It's cool to see (how) a bunch of guys who don't know each other can come together and gel really quick. It's actually amazing. The coaching staff is very down to earth and they care about you. They want to see you get better and they have your best interest at heart. They are very family oriented.

You talk about that togetherness. How were you able to integrate yourself with the team?
Just be myself. A lot of the guys are just being themselves. We spend a lot of time hanging out on the weekends, getting up shots together, playing video games. Everyone is doing a great job of welcoming each other and being a family.

What are your personal goals this year and team goals this year?
Personal goals, I just want to continue to get better every day. That's what coach Johnson and staff preach every day. Just get better each day and develop. Whether that's in the classroom or on the court, be better than the day before. As a team, we'd love to make it to the NCAA tournament. That's our main goal.

How did you get into cyber security and how did you know that was your processional path?
Through my mother. She's been doing cyber security for about 15 years now. She pushed me into that field and is very big into that. She works for a company called Boos Allen Hamilton and are based in Virginia. I see what she's doing and loves it. She keeps telling me it's the future and the direction everything is going right now so I dove into it.

Go Gophers!!
Booz no Boos - have been to that office before. I’m saying the reporter/editor didn’t check the spelling before running it.

Top Bottom