Purdue & Iona tied at 50 at halftime in Puerto Rico

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Of note, Iona generally is considered to be the favorite in the MAAC this season, with Fairfield right there with 'em. Hummel has 8 points & 5 boards at the half. Arizona transfer MoMo Jones has 7 points & 4 assists for the Gaels.

The rims are friendly in Puerto Rico so far. One thing that I hate about these tournaments and although it doesn't appear to be the case in this game is that the refs get so damn whistle happy.

Northwestern down 41-32 at half to LSU (Charleston Classic)

If the score holds that would be a yucky loss for the Wildcats.

a Purdue team that can't play defense and won't or can't go inside. Strange days in WL

Northwestern went on a little bit of a run, now up 68-63 with 8:00 remaining.

Wildcats escape with an 88-82 win. Was a one-point game in last minute. Shurna went off 33 points I believe.

Of note, Iona generally is considered to be the favorite in the MAAC this season, with Fairfield right there with 'em. Hummel has 8 points & 5 boards at the half. Arizona transfer MoMo Jones has 7 points & 4 assists for the Gaels.

Any idea why MoMo Jones transferred? He was a stud for Arizona in the tourney last year if I remember correctly.

Any idea why MoMo Jones transferred? He was a stud for Arizona in the tourney last year if I remember correctly.

I think it was to be close to an ailing family member. That's why the NCAA allowed him to play right away, not have to sit out a year.

Top Bottom